Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    His Brain is Gone! Tom Bombadil's Avatar
    My Bikes
    RANS Stratus, Bridgestone CB-1, Trek 7600, Sun EZ-Rider AX, Fuji Absolute 1.0, Cayne Rambler 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted the large image of the headbadge to the Pardeeville thread. You can easily read the Bombadil label on it. You can see it in my avatar if you have a good monitor and good eyesight.

http://www.bikeforums.net/attachment...9&d=1202186268
    "Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen." Louis L'Amour

There are two types of road bikers: bikers who are faster than me, and me. Bruce Cameron - Denver Post

My Bikes
    07 Rivendell Atlantis, 80's Mondonico, 91 Cinelli ATB, 83 Schwinn Peleton, 94 Scott Cheyenne, 97 Klein Stage Comp, 81 SR Touring Bike, 80's CCM, 84 Bridgestone 200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
    I posted the large image of the headbadge to the Pardeeville thread. You can easily read the Bombadil label on it. You can see it in my avatar if you have a good monitor and good eyesight.

http://www.bikeforums.net/attachment...9&d=1202186268
    I thought you photoshopped that! I had forgotten that Riv was putting out the TBombadil.

His Brain is Gone! Tom Bombadil's Avatar
    My Bikes
    RANS Stratus, Bridgestone CB-1, Trek 7600, Sun EZ-Rider AX, Fuji Absolute 1.0, Cayne Rambler 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Condorita View Post
    And the Classic Trek line under the user name.
    That's the source alright. It comes from a terrible ST:TOS episode, named by some as the worst show they ever shot. But I've watched it numerous times, just to hear McCoy utter this line - plus to see the look on McCoy's face as he says it. Cracked me up when I saw it on the original airing back in the late 60s.

You can watch it here on the 1 minute long trailer for that episode:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMrQdo9eJc
    "Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen." Louis L'Amour

There are two types of road bikers: bikers who are faster than me, and me. Bruce Cameron - Denver Post

My Bikes
    in my sig line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's such a bad episode that when a friend and I were discussing the worst ep of another series, I told her to think of it as the "Spock's Brain" of _______. I don't think I'll ever forgive Fred Freiberger for what he did to ST:TOS in the third season.
    That which does not kill me has made a massive tactical blunder.
    Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen. Louis L'Amour
    '07 Giant Cypress WSD "Radagast the Beige-and-Black" * '97 (?) Bianchi Premio "Orion" * '09 Trek Allant "The Black Pearl"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12