Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go Team US ... !

Slipstream Gears Up

New riders on Team Slipstream work out kinks at their first training camp readying for the 2008 Pro Tour bike racing campaign

http://lascene.bicycling.com/?cm_mmc...BLOG-_-lascene

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never felt the need to buy a Discovery or Postal jersey. I have wanted a Slipstream jersey now for a couple of years and will get one this year for sure. I'd like to support this team and would be proud to wear its colors.

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have not been following any team for a few years- A few riders yes but not teams. Last couple of riders I followed- Pantani and I saw him race in the UK a couple of times. And Although he has now peaked- One rider I have admired for a couple of years is Bettini. Will still be keeping an eye out for him this year.

But on the Team front- I think it is time to start supporting one. I never got onto the Discovery band wagon- and The last team I did follow was Liquigas. But only when they were riding Bianchi bikes.

So a new team with Hopefully a strong manager behind them- This should be a team to keep an eye open for. Not this year but give it a couple of years and they will be there.
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan