Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Thread: Bike & Bikes!

Muscle bike design spec robtown's Avatar
    My Bikes
    98 Giant CFR-TEAM, 00 Lemond, 08 Kestrel Evoke, 96 Colnago Master Olympic, 01 Colnago Ovalmaster, Raleigh Gran Sport, 03 Fuji World, 86 Paramount, 90 Miyata CF, 09 Ritchey Breakaway CX, Bianchi Trofeo, 12 HyperLite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bike & Bikes!

A craiglister is selling a Gucerroti [italian steel] 87 GLX with full Nuvo Record in my size. He's out of town until Friday but I'm hoping to see it then [tomorrow].

Another Sterling resident [my home town] has 20 - 50 bikes at two locations he's giving away. He was supposed to call me today but ended up contacting someone else. The first site is gone . I may get 10 - 15 bikes from the other site, his house. Here's hoping there are some gems. They'll fill up my parts bucket and make some spare change for wheels and other parts

The ex-coworker with my Schwinn Premis is still at large. I don't know why it's so hard to hook up with him.
    Korval is Ships
    See my Hyperlite 411 it's the photo model on OutRiderUSA web page

My Bikes
    07 Rivendell Atlantis, 80's Mondonico, 91 Cinelli ATB, 83 Schwinn Peleton, 94 Scott Cheyenne, 97 Klein Stage Comp, 81 SR Touring Bike, 80's CCM, 84 Bridgestone 200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! Keep us posted!

Muscle bike design spec robtown's Avatar
    My Bikes
    98 Giant CFR-TEAM, 00 Lemond, 08 Kestrel Evoke, 96 Colnago Master Olympic, 01 Colnago Ovalmaster, Raleigh Gran Sport, 03 Fuji World, 86 Paramount, 90 Miyata CF, 09 Ritchey Breakaway CX, Bianchi Trofeo, 12 HyperLite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update - also on C&V

I'm up for buying her and seeing how she rides. I suspect I won't loose any money reselling.

Quote Originally Posted by owner
    I am the original owner of the frame, and the (Nuvo Record) components I took off of a Colnago SL bike I owned previously. The rims are Campy Omega Strada Hardox. I think I built the wheels (I used to be a mechanic.)

I would rate the bike in good condition, but I rode it regularly for years, so it has some normal wear.

Bars and stem are Cinelli, and the bars are the big drop model. I have some extra hubs and bearings I can throw in, as they should go with the bike.
    Korval is Ships
    See my Hyperlite 411 it's the photo model on OutRiderUSA web page