Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ride the Rockies - 2008

I'm in the lottery-- with six others from work. I did this ride last year, and had a blast.

Check out www.ridetherockies.com for more information. If you are thinking about it, you need to sign up by February 22-- then they will draw lots and if you are lucky, you are in.

A very well organized ride, over some of the most beautiful areas in the US. Plus, there are some hills

I hope some of you decide to come--

train safe-

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DNVRFX has done this ride in the past and from what I understand- it is one of the rides that has to be done at some part of your cycling adventure. If it is as good as it sounds- It must be.
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

My Bikes
    Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Cervelo P2C/Duraace
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I recall you did on a fixie last year of all things. I'm still just amazed at what you did.

RtR's is still on my list of things to do cycling wise. Just gotta get a couple more out of college first-and hope the interest in riding doesn't go away beforehand. Good luck getting in again!