Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'd rather be in on the Brooks thing than the Footbike thing, since I've wanted a Brooks saddle for a very long time now.
    "Engineering! It's like math, but louder."

My Bikes
    2014 Specialized Crave Pro 29, 2014 Specialized Crux EVO Carbon Disc, 2012 Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross, 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact, 2009 Salsa Casseroll, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solveg View Post
    ... but I really think it has more to do with misunderstanding than malice.
    More like marketing.
    The more you ride your bike, the less your ass will hurt.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't have much luck at the SS forum but lots of posts

ONE GEAR or NO GEAR......?
    http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/

My Bikes
    07 Rivendell Atlantis, 80's Mondonico, 91 Cinelli ATB, 83 Schwinn Peleton, 94 Scott Cheyenne, 97 Klein Stage Comp, 81 SR Touring Bike, 80's CCM, 84 Bridgestone 200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't do as bad as I thought he would. I thought they'd eat him for lunch.

My Bikes
    2014 Specialized Crave Pro 29, 2014 Specialized Crux EVO Carbon Disc, 2012 Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross, 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact, 2009 Salsa Casseroll, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloScott View Post
    He didn't have much luck at the SS forum but lots of posts

ONE GEAR or NO GEAR......?
    Now that's entertainment.

Banned
    My Bikes
    Ellsworth, Bianchi, GT, Mercier, Novara, Bacchetta, Belinky, GT/Xtracycle, Kickbike, Sidewalker, and a few Footbikes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whistle While You Work

Greetings---

I can’t stand watching you guys wonder what the heck has happened around here. It is really so simple that it almost seems unreasonable. But I want to keep playing along, out of honor, and out of curiosity.

I need to burst the bubble of some of those most well intended keepers of this Forum. This Forum was an unintended detour by me and FootbikeUSA. We offer a $20 commission to any Footbike owner that refers a buyer to a Footbike. KickItUp thought the BikeForums would be a great place to troll for business. Just like that.

So we got that figured out, and I bit on offering a couple of FB’s to anyone who really wanted to try one out. It turned out to be 4 FB’s because I liked what I read in the emails that I got. And four units is a fair price to pay back to the Forum for having to endure some muck. And for me to learn a few things.

I also have to tell you that we are way beyond wondering if we have found something marketable with the Footbike. That particular marketing machine is ready and will launch this week, you will get to see the results on a your local cable channel around mid April. A certain number of 360 million people in NA will get to see one of these things. And when enough have seen it, you will be able to find it at a department store near you.

We are going to keep kicking, and keep driving, and keep freaking people out, and then almost like it was yesterday, you are going to see a scooter event crash into a city near you. I promise. This forum reminded me of exactly what we have, and exactly what we are doing----and lucky for me, it was additional testimonial to the freaks that have invested way to much money into putting a scooter into the hands of 360 million people-----anyone every heard of the Razor………?

By the way I think I had a very successful outing over at the SingleSpeed Fixed Gear section----One Gear or No Gear…….!!!

Moses---FBUSA

I need more cowbell. Digital Gee's Avatar
    My Bikes
    2012 Masi Evoluzione, 2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is like the movie Groundhog Day.
    Visit my blog! The Leadership Almanac
    2012 Masi Evoluzione
    2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2

Proud member of the original Club Tombay

His Brain is Gone! Tom Bombadil's Avatar
    My Bikes
    RANS Stratus, Bridgestone CB-1, Trek 7600, Sun EZ-Rider AX, Fuji Absolute 1.0, Cayne Rambler 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BengeBoy View Post
    Sorry, I'm stuck on the fact that you can't spell pedal.
    I think he spelled it correctly in this application

Peddle: to sell or offer for sale from place to place
    "Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen." Louis L'Amour

There are two types of road bikers: bikers who are faster than me, and me. Bruce Cameron - Denver Post

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MosesAoki View Post
    KickItUp thought the BikeForums would be a great place to troll for business. Just like that.
    That says it all. Do not feed the Troll. This man is a shameless shill and should not be tolerated. If you've ever done usenet, you'd see what people like these can do to a forum.
    "He who serves all, best serves himself" Jack London

Quote Originally Posted by Bjforrestal View Post
    I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just remember that it was KickItUp and not Moses, he's at least trying to undo some of the damage done.

My Bikes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^hook, line and sinker. Don't be a sucker. He's not trying to undo any damage. He's trying to keep marketing his product for free as long as he can before getting the boot.
    <edit> IMHO

Go away, Moses.
    Last edited by BluesDawg; 03-16-08 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll have to explain to me how my getting something for free and pointing out who was to blame for starting the whole mess makes me a sucker, because I'm just not seeing it.

And since you seem to be so good at reading minds, what number am I thinking of?

I need more cowbell. Digital Gee's Avatar
    My Bikes
    2012 Masi Evoluzione, 2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my two cents, but...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visit my blog! The Leadership Almanac
    2012 Masi Evoluzione
    2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2

Proud member of the original Club Tombay

My Bikes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 make that four cents.

My Bikes
    Breezer Uptown 8, U frame
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like you folks aren't having fun with this thread anymore, so I closed it.
    "Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011