User Tag List

My Bikes
    Litespeed Blueridge
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Purchased saddle

I had ordered a Koobi PRS Enduro saddle almost a year ago and think it is great. The saddle on our tandem is starting to show signs of wear so I decided to go ahead and purchase another Koobi. Last time when I ordered, there was a small cosmetic flaw (that I didn't even see), but they pointed out and gave me $10 off the purchase price. This time when I ordered the same saddle with manganese rails, they upgraded it to Ti rails and took $10 off my original cost -- is that cool or what??? They seem like a great company and I haven't had any problem with the saddle at all. The saddle also comes with two additional sets of elastomers. I don't think to many companies would do something like an upgrade and give a discount to boot.
    Cats are people too.

Semper Fidelis
    My Bikes
    Tiemeyer Road Bike & Ridley Domicles
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    almost bought a koobie but the model i wanted was not in stock, so i ordered a selle italia gel max.
    when I talked to phil i believe that was his name the smp saddle that is going for $250-300 is a spin-off of one they made 9 yrs ago.
    If they would have had one in house i would have the model i wanted i would have bought one.
    "Advantages Must Be Pressed, Disadvantages Must Be Overcome"