User Tag List

My Bikes
    Rans Enduro Sport
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any 50+ riding groups in Fresno CA?

My hubby and I just bought bikes for the first time since the 1970's and we're just starting to add more miles to our trips. The most we've done so far is only 20 miles. Our biking-fanatical kids tell us to look into finding an age appropriate group to ride with in our area. Does anyone know of any? Thanks!

My Bikes
    2012 Motobecane Ti SRAM Red/2008 Trek Madone SRAM Force
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on getting back into the game and welcome. One place you might want to look is your LBS. They have all the connections for your area in most cases.

Riding in Fresburg this time of year must be almost intolerable... I'm speaking from experience, born there and still have family in Clovis and Cathey's Valley.
    The thoughts and opinions expressed by this poster are his own and should not be misconstrued as gospel. They are and were not meant to inflame, enrage or otherwise tick anyone off, usually.
    2012 Ti Motobecane with SRAM Red 2013~2008 Trek Madone with SRAM Force~2010 Specialized Hardrock 29er~2006 Trek 4300~Garmin 800 CTR
    Mark

My Bikes
    Rans Enduro Sport
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riding in Fresno in the Summer

It has been so fun riding again--like being 10 years old without the curfew.

It is a bit warm, 106 predicted tomorrow but at 6 am it's still cool enough for a short ride. We only have a 7 mile commute to school (we're teachers in Riverdale) so come August the plan is to ride to work at least 2 or 3 times a week. Thx for the info. We'll check it out!