Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    2010 Cannodale Hi Mod Synaspe, 2010 Sram Force, Mavic Kysirum SL Premium, Brooks Swallow 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL Black Mavic SL Premiums, Full Sram Force, Fizik Aliante Carbon 15.33 lbs of pure adrenalin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zooland King of The Hills

Its a 26 mile loop I love to hate to ride. Its been about a 6 weeks since my last venture there. The course is chocked full of challenging climbs with fewer flats for recovery. My average speed was 15.8 mph 40 mph max speed.

Went back a for spin this morning and I still love to hate it. Lane Lp

Anyone else have a ride they love to hate?
    Last edited by Spinz; 08-29-08 at 11:25 AM.

My Bikes
    confidential infromation that I don't even share with my wife
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we go to our cabin in Western PA along the Allegheny River I'll do a loop ride from Emlenton up and out of the valley thru Rockland, back down to the river at Kennerdale and up the valley wall once again and finish the ride back to Emlenton. The loop is about 33 miles with 4,700 ft of climbing, 50% forested, curvy roads, not many flats but a great ride none the less.

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not even steep so shouldn't be annoyed by it- Its only two miles long so still should not be annoyed by it- Road surface is good asphalt so that should not be a problem but this 2 mile is a killer. 5% with only a couple of 10% sections in it and all I ever see are the bikes in the distance getting smaller.

Mind you- The view from the top on a good day is stunning and you realise why the boring climb has tired you so much
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan