Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    2010 Cannodale Hi Mod Synaspe, 2010 Sram Force, Mavic Kysirum SL Premium, Brooks Swallow 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL Black Mavic SL Premiums, Full Sram Force, Fizik Aliante Carbon 15.33 lbs of pure adrenalin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Signiture and pic

I have a picture and a signiture line I would like to add to my posts. Problem is they are a no show. I have tried linking to Photobucket with no success. However I have uploaded from home,should be visable but its not. Any of you tech savy folks have any suggestions? Lane Lp
    "You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're having a good day."

- Daniel Behrman, The Man Who Loved Bicycles

Between Lecanto and Hernando Florida, 6 miles west of the Withlacoochee Trail
    My Bikes
    I've had several since 1999 but have settled on my beloved 2001 Litespeed Tuscany and my latest, a 2013 Cannondale CAAD 10.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to the user control panel (upper right corner of any BF page). Click edit signature (top left) and add your info and picture and save it. If the picture is large it won't show, only the top of the picture. There is a height limit on what is displayed, text or graphics.
    My bikes --> 2001 Litespeed Tuscany---2013 Cannondale CAAD 10 2 (5) "Racing Edition"

Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. ~ Charles Schultz