Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    specialized crossroads hybrid 2006 Raleigh Cadent 2 1971 Schwinn Varsity, 1972 Schwinn Continental, 1977 Schwinn Volare (frame)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to my wife

My wife is retiring today YIPEEEE for her. Me I'm going to work a few more years . I'm really glad for her cause she had a pretty stressful job and she handled it way better than I would have. She wants to do some part time stuff but she is out of the ratrace that is the accounting world. No more month end closings and year end closings. Now we can ride more after I get home from work. Its all good for her
    (Life is too short to play crappy guitars) 2006 Raleigh Cadent 3.0, 1977 Schwinn Volare, 2010 Windsor tourist. ( I didn't fall , I attacked the floor)

My Bikes
    Parlee Z-4 2001 Fisher Sugar 1 Macalu Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW ! Sweet. The whiff and I have three more years and then we figure on retiring pretty much at the same time. I've been smelling the barn for the last 9 months or so.
    And you know that notion just crossed my mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool. Can't wait for my wife to do the same, but it will probably be several more years so she gets her full retirement package.

Congrats!