NOTE: Closed! Last day to order was WEDNESDAY October 1
(unless we need more time to hit the minimum order size [update: Minimum order reached!])
Here we go again. It's jersey time. So many people posted they wanted in I thought,
I may be nuts, but I'm going to try it. And I've designed shorts/bibs too!
No socks though, the minimum is just too high.
Payment info so far
Jersey (same look for long sleeve, sleeveless, jacket and vest)
Really large image at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccorlew...99780/sizes/o/
Here's me (on the left, with my wife the right) in my 50+ jacket on the Waves to Wine ride last weekend.
Shorts (also as bibs)
Larger photo at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccorlew...34669/sizes/o/
Please read all this first:
* Please oh please read and follow the order directions with care.
* I will update (edit) this post with a table of order info to confirm your order.
For "big news" I'll add a new post in the thread that references this one.
* The jersey is the jersey, I can't make any changes, no matter how small, without starting the whole process over again with new minimum orders and everything.
* Check the sizing chart below. Don't even think about the race fit jersey unless you are almost a pro and rail thin. Just don't.
* This process takes longer than you think, waiting for orders, having them made, getting them shipped. Don't expect this to be like a real store. Like over 6 weeks after i order to get them to send out.
* Posting here is fine, but your actual order is the Paypay message (and money) I get.
* On the plus side, I've done this three times (or is it four?) and haven't run off with the cash yet. Your jersey will arrive someday.
* I'm a teacher and an artist and not a businessman. I'm doing this just because it's fun and neat to see these pop up all over.
* Orders close on OCT 1 Don't send money after that!
* Outside the USA? Message or email me and we'll work out postage. It will be more. I got killed on a couple of non-USA orders last time.
What you can get, and how much it costs:
Short Sleeve Jersey $60
Sleeveless Jersey $60
Long Sleeve Jersey $67
Wind Vest $58 (note, no women specific sizes), order smaller)
Wind Jacket $65 (note, no women specific sizes), order smaller)
Bib Shorts $75
Prices include shipping to USA
xs, s, m, l, xl, 2xl, 3xl, 4xl
All with have full length zippers !!!!
How to order:
Use PayPal. It's the only way I can do this and live through it. Paypal accounts are free to send money with. Get one. http://www.paypal.com
Send money to: TO LATE. Don't send anything
Paypal me the correct amount of money, and include in the comment/message area this info, in this order!
Bike Forum name
Item ordered (vest, short sleeve jersey, long sleeve etc)
Cut (mens club, mens race, womens) See note above about race cut.
Size (xl, sm, etc)
This is a not-for-profit effort. One of my personal goals is to not end up being out of pocket in doing this.
Because of that, I have no room for error. I can't make refunds or changes to completed orders. I can't change sizes after I place the order.
This entire process will take a while. I've put a four week deadline for payment, and the company takes a about 6 weeks to make them.