Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Thread: DeeGee's n+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeeGee's n+1

I found your next bike and it's even white.Now the question is will DD let you waste the coin on something for you and not her. http://www.fortebikes.com/Alfine_Bike.htm

My Bikes
    Rans Enduro Sport, Hase Kettweisel Tandem, Merin Bear Valley beater bike
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that you've done Deege a favor eliminating the need for numerous shopping trips to the LBS. That bike has his name written all over it.

I didn't see anything about price so I suspect it's one of those "If you have to ask" things but that shouldn't be a problem for Deegee. Are termites a problem in San Diego?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually after a good nights sleep,I realized that the bike in mention is way to classy a ride for him,now DD on the other hand....

I need more cowbell. Digital Gee's Avatar
    My Bikes
    2012 Masi Evoluzione, 2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am verklept.
    Visit my blog! The Leadership Almanac
    2012 Masi Evoluzione
    2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2

Proud member of the original Club Tombay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allow me to include this bike in the competition for the sought-after position of DeeGee's n+1.

Our men's chorus gave a concert this afternoon in Harrison, AR, about 70 miles east of here through the Ozarks. Most of the crew rode a chartered bus over, but I have been recovering from a sinus infection and decided to spare my brethren and drive over. About half way between here and there, I saw this bike and thought but one thought, DeeGee. I stopped immediately and got the shot.

You can tell it would be perfect for him. It's an avant-garde, designer creation suitable for a leading southern California professional. Classic but sturdy lines for California traffic, a basket for those runs to the farmer's market, simple but highly functional pedals, a greatly visible, custom paint job, custom wheels, designer tires, and a boutique saddle. This bike is truly one-of-a-kind. Not just anyone would be a suitable owner/rider of this fine example of cycling excellence.