Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-08, 05:46 PM   #1
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
N + Enough - New Track Bike

We are now the proud owner of a tandem, two road bikes, two time trial bikes and now two track bikes. Although one could argue for Cross and Mountain bikes...this is enough.

I think we may have a couple of track riders here and I thought others might find it interesting, so why not post it up.

After riding at the track on borrowed and rented bikes, I purchased a new Planet X Pro Carbon track frame and built it up. The frame is not sold in the US and had to be purchased from the website in Great Britain. It is an all carbon frame, seat post and fork.

I built it up using Sugino 75 cranks and bottom bracket and and a Nitto bar. The wheels are loaners until my LBS gets the set I ordered. I also have Planet X TT track bar. The pedals are D/A. The gearing is 14/15 on the rear (a gear on each side of the axel and you reverse the wheel to change gears) and I have three chain rings 47, 48 and 49 for the front. It is pictured with the 48/15 combination.

There is a lot to like about this frame but a key practical feature is the rear drop out. It is oversized to allow gear changing with fine adjustment screws to center the wheel and set chain tension and is replaceable.

Note the drop in the Nitto track bar. There is about 2 cm more drop in a track bar than a road bar and the shape is different. The bar flares out to make room for your arm so that you an sprint more easily in the drops. Yes, you ride the bike in the drops all the time during efforts and races. One may put one's hands on the top next to the stem. Placing your hands where the hoods are on a road bike is not a good idea because they may slip and you lose control.

The planned race set up is rear disc with a 4 or 5 spoke front wheel. I was set up on the trainer and I will ride it on Saturday at the track.

The frame and aerobars


Completed bike in front of garage door.


Drive train


Handlebars


Interesting handlebar sticker.

Last edited by Hermes; 11-21-08 at 09:05 AM.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-08, 07:49 PM   #2
Cleave
Old Road Racer
 
Cleave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SoCal
Bikes: Bicycle Transportation: 2013 Ford Focus Electric, 2010 Toyota Prius
Posts: 5,250
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi Hermes,

At least it's not another Cervelo.

Looks pretty good. There are a lot of cool Euro and Asian track bikes that you don't see very often in the states. The last few years when the US held a World Cup Track Classic in LA I got to see a lot of bikes that I would never have seen otherwise.

BTW, what are the aero bars in the first shot? It looks like the extensions are upside down.

Enjoy your new bike. I'm headed to the velodrome for my Thursday night training session soon.
__________________
Thanks.
Cleave
"Real men wear pink."
See my cycling photos at http://www.pbase.com/cleavel/bicycling
See my bikes at http://www.pbase.com/cleavel/mybicycles
Visit my blog at http://cleavesblant.wordpress.com/
Lightning Velo Cycling Club: http://www.lightningvelo.org/
Cleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-08, 07:53 PM   #3
BengeBoy 
Senior Member
 
BengeBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Bikes: 2014 Pivot Mach 5.7 MTB, 2009 Chris Boedeker custom, 1988 Tommasini Prestige, 2007 Bill Davidson custom; 1988 Specialized Stumpjumper
Posts: 6,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
..this is enough.


...and you're expecting us to believe that?


Nice-looking bike, by the way...but the black Orca is still the meanest bike in your house...
BengeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 12:20 AM   #4
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleave View Post
Hi Hermes,

At least it's not another Cervelo.

Looks pretty good. There are a lot of cool Euro and Asian track bikes that you don't see very often in the states. The last few years when the US held a World Cup Track Classic in LA I got to see a lot of bikes that I would never have seen otherwise.

BTW, what are the aero bars in the first shot? It looks like the extensions are upside down.

Enjoy your new bike. I'm headed to the velodrome for my Thursday night training session soon.
It could have been another Cervelo. However, I wanted something different and I wanted features that the P3 track bike did not have. I saw several Planet X bikes at Masters Nats this year.

I will put the aerobars on the bike and post a pic.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 12:32 AM   #5
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BengeBoy View Post


...and you're expecting us to believe that?


Nice-looking bike, by the way...but the black Orca is still the meanest bike in your house...
It is difficult to find the time to ride all the bikes we have. And we are out of room. We have two bikes in the living room.

The Orbea Ordu is mean looking. However, once I put on a black rear disc and a Corima 4 spoke on the front with the black carbon aerobars you may change your mind.

My real question is am I now a hipster? Probably not....Insufficient body piercing and tattoos.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:00 AM   #6
FL_MarkD
Senior Member
 
FL_MarkD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Holiday, FL
Bikes: Serotta Fierte IT
Posts: 299
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Very nice looking bike, I love the carbon fiber pattern in the frame. Thanks for the explanation about the setup for those of us that are not familiar with the track scene.

So what is the weight of one of the complete track bikes? Is there a minimum weight allowed by the racing sanctioning body?

Thanks, Mark
FL_MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:21 AM   #7
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_MarkD View Post
Very nice looking bike, I love the carbon fiber pattern in the frame. Thanks for the explanation about the setup for those of us that are not familiar with the track scene.

So what is the weight of one of the complete track bikes? Is there a minimum weight allowed by the racing sanctioning body?

Thanks, Mark
I have not weighed it yet until I get the track wheels I ordered. The ones shown are very heavy and as you can see have a braking surface. My wifes Cervelo P3 track bike weighs 16.4 pounds with the training wheelset. I suspect the Planet X will come in around 17 pounds.

At UCI event the minimum weight is 15 pounds and enforced at UCI events - districts, nationals, worlds, world cup and Olympics and etc.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:49 AM   #8
BikeWNC
Climbing Above It All
 
BikeWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Basking in the Sun.
Bikes:
Posts: 4,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm seriously considering getting the Planet X frame to build up into a TT bike. Did you order the frame direct from the website? Any issues doing so? I would get the white frame though. I'm not man enough to rock the pink frame. Not yet anyway.

My main concern is getting the right size. I'm almost 6'3" and the xl frame is probably the way to go for me though I would want to make sure.
BikeWNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 11:10 AM   #9
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeWNC View Post
I'm seriously considering getting the Planet X frame to build up into a TT bike. Did you order the frame direct from the website? Any issues doing so? I would get the white frame though. I'm not man enough to rock the pink frame. Not yet anyway.

My main concern is getting the right size. I'm almost 6'3" and the xl frame is probably the way to go for me though I would want to make sure.
I ordered from the website but be careful. The website did not work all that great. For example, I did not get confirming emails of exactly what I purchased. Communication with Planet X is poor to average. Also, if something goes wrong shipping costs are high. The plusses are the Pound to Dollar is good right now and the carbon stuff is good and cheap. The same frame made by Teschner or BT would have been double to triple the cost which pays for a lot of shipping and there is no tax or duty. They do not charge VAT although it shows up as a cost initially in your cart. It is deducted when you select the shipping address. Delivery is fast. They shipped on Friday and I received the frame on Monday.

The medium track frame matched my Cervelo P2C geometry. However, the smaller the frame the more seat to bar drop. I could have ordered a large frame. I knew that the medium was a good fit if I could handle the seat to bar drop with a track handlebar. I assumed if it was too much, I could use a road bar or use a little more rise in the stem.

I am sure you have thought of this but you could go to a shop and get fitted on a Cervelo P2C and then take that frame size to the Planet X sizing chart. And you can pay the guy for a fitting. Having said that I suspect the XL will work for you.

I hear you on the pink frame.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 11:27 AM   #10
BikeWNC
Climbing Above It All
 
BikeWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Basking in the Sun.
Bikes:
Posts: 4,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
I ordered from the website but be careful. The website did not work all that great. For example, I did not get confirming emails of exactly what I purchased. Communication with Planet X is poor to average. Also, if something goes wrong shipping costs are high. The plusses are the Pound to Dollar is good right now and the carbon stuff is good and cheap. The same frame made by Teschner or BT would have been double to triple the cost which pays for a lot of shipping and there is no tax or duty. They do not charge VAT although it shows up as a cost initially in your cart. It is deducted when you select the shipping address. Delivery is fast. They shipped on Friday and I received the frame on Monday.

The medium track frame matched my Cervelo P2C geometry. However, the smaller the frame the more seat to bar drop. I could have ordered a large frame. I knew that the medium was a good fit if I could handle the seat to bar drop with a track handlebar. I assumed if it was too much, I could use a road bar or use a little more rise in the stem.

I am sure you have thought of this but you could go to a shop and get fitted on a Cervelo P2C and then take that frame size to the Planet X sizing chart. And you can pay the guy for a fitting. Having said that I suspect the XL will work for you.

I hear you on the pink frame.
I probably should get fitted first. The closest shop to do that, one that specializes in TT bikes, would be in Atlanta or Charlotte. I will be in the Raleigh area in a couple weeks. Maybe I can get it done then.

I want to also compare the cost of building the Planet X frame vs buying say a Spec. Transition. or Cervelo P2c already built.
BikeWNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 01:40 PM   #11
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeWNC View Post
I probably should get fitted first. The closest shop to do that, one that specializes in TT bikes, would be in Atlanta or Charlotte. I will be in the Raleigh area in a couple weeks. Maybe I can get it done then.

I want to also compare the cost of building the Planet X frame vs buying say a Spec. Transition. or Cervelo P2c already built.
It is a great idea to get fitted first and compare. Then you are sure.

The P2C already built claims to come with D/A. It has some D/A equipment on it. I had the LBS strip the frame and had it built all D/A with the Easton carbon aerobars and a third brake on the right aerobar. I got the 54/44 chain rings. I put carbon brake levers to make it look cooler. None of these changes are "necessary" but I was not interested in Cervelo's OEM brakes. I wanted D/A throughout. That of course jacks up the price and one is now buying parts at retail versus OEM pricing.

If the Planet X works, you can get a great deal on a frame and put whatever equipment you want on the bike.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 01:49 PM   #12
NOS88
Senior Member
 
NOS88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Bikes:
Posts: 6,490
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
My real question is am I now a hipster? Probably not....Insufficient body piercing and tattoos.
If you have to ask.....

Great looking ride. Hope it serves you well.
__________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. - S. Wright
Favorite rides in the stable: Indy Fab CJ Ti - Colnago MXL - S-Works Roubaix - Habanero Team Issue - Jamis Eclipse carbon/831
NOS88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 02:16 PM   #13
BikeWNC
Climbing Above It All
 
BikeWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Basking in the Sun.
Bikes:
Posts: 4,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
It is a great idea to get fitted first and compare. Then you are sure.

The P2C already built claims to come with D/A. It has some D/A equipment on it. I had the LBS strip the frame and had it built all D/A with the Easton carbon aerobars and a third brake on the right aerobar. I got the 54/44 chain rings. I put carbon brake levers to make it look cooler. None of these changes are "necessary" but I was not interested in Cervelo's OEM brakes. I wanted D/A throughout. That of course jacks up the price and one is now buying parts at retail versus OEM pricing.

If the Planet X works, you can get a great deal on a frame and put whatever equipment you want on the bike.
The good thing is that DA 7800 should be available at closeout prices. 54/44? I'm not worthy!
BikeWNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 03:14 PM   #14
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeWNC View Post
The good thing is that DA 7800 should be available at closeout prices. 54/44? I'm not worthy!
You just run cross chain.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 08:07 PM   #15
Cleave
Old Road Racer
 
Cleave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SoCal
Bikes: Bicycle Transportation: 2013 Ford Focus Electric, 2010 Toyota Prius
Posts: 5,250
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
The plusses are the Pound to Dollar is good right now and the carbon stuff is good and cheap.
Hi BikeWNC and Hermes,

The dollar to pound exchange rate is exactly why I ended up getting the Cervelo R3. I just checked my credit card the other day and the frame and complete 2008 Record group came out to $3,300. That's at least $800 less than anything I could find US mail order or on ebay. Prices in the UK were better than the US buy now that the pound is taking a pounding the prices are much cheaper.

Since the name of the game is global economy I figured that any stimulus to a business from a consumer was a good thing.
__________________
Thanks.
Cleave
"Real men wear pink."
See my cycling photos at http://www.pbase.com/cleavel/bicycling
See my bikes at http://www.pbase.com/cleavel/mybicycles
Visit my blog at http://cleavesblant.wordpress.com/
Lightning Velo Cycling Club: http://www.lightningvelo.org/
Cleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 08:32 PM   #16
BikeWNC
Climbing Above It All
 
BikeWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Basking in the Sun.
Bikes:
Posts: 4,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I saw those R3 prices on the UK websites. What about warranty? If you had a problem with the frame do you have to ship it back to the UK for inspection/service?
BikeWNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:12 PM   #17
robtown
Muscle bike design spec
 
robtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sterling VA
Bikes: 70 Atala Record Proffesional, 00 Lemond, 08 Kestrel Evoke, 96 Colnago Master Olympic, 01 Colnago Ovalmaster, 76 Raleigh Gran Sport, 03 Fuji World, 86 Paramount, 90 Miyata CF, 09 Ritchey Breakaway CX, Bianchi Trofeo, 12 OutRiderUSA HyperLite
Posts: 3,668
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Absolutely stunning! I'm ashamed to have bragged about my recent titanium frame build (used of course). My back also hurts looking at the angle between the saddle and handlebars.

C&V stamp of approval - no vintage frame was damaged in producing this track bike
__________________
Korval is Ships
See my Hyperlite 411 it's the photo model on OutRiderUSA web page
robtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:59 PM   #18
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robtown View Post
Absolutely stunning! I'm ashamed to have bragged about my recent titanium frame build (used of course). My back also hurts looking at the angle between the saddle and handlebars.

C&V stamp of approval - no vintage frame was damaged in producing this track bike
Thanks...I clicked on your titanium thread when it first appeared but there were no pics. Go figure. Nice bike / build.

With respect to seat to bar drop.....it is hard to use your gluts if the saddle is level with the bar. The lower you go the more you use the gluts which is the largest and most powerful muscle group. And the lower the aero drag. I have been working very hard on flexibility and that riding posture would not have been possible for me last year. I also have long arms.

Last edited by Hermes; 11-22-08 at 12:43 AM.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 10:04 PM   #19
Crast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Port Jefferson, NY
Bikes:
Posts: 469
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
My real question is am I now a hipster? Probably not....Insufficient body piercing and tattoos.
You're not a hipster, but those hipsters will sure be jealous of your bike.
Crast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-08, 04:25 PM   #20
buelito
train safe
 
buelito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Reston, VA
Bikes:
Posts: 801
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post

My real question is am I now a hipster? Probably not....Insufficient body piercing and tattoos.
If you are riding it on the road, with double straps on your clipped pedals, and have learned to skid and skip instead of using your brakes... AND have cards in your spokes...you might be a hipster...

(I can see a whole lot of stuff here-- a la Jeff Foxworthy's 'You might be a redneck'...)

train safe-
buelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-08, 06:54 PM   #21
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
I went to the track today for the Saturday morning session / clinic. The bike was really nice. It was very easy to hold a straight line in the turns and out of the saddle sprinting down the bank and around turns was solid and predictable. It was much better than the Felt and rental bikes. I thought it performed little better than the BT Stealth sprinting in the lane.

There was a rider there with dreadlocks. I thought hmmmm....maybe if I get some dreadlocks I can forgo the tattoo.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-08, 09:38 PM   #22
cgallagh
DoubleTrouble
 
cgallagh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vacaville, CA
Bikes: 06 Co-Motion Tandem, Fuji Team Pro mine,-Hers, Specialized Dolce
Posts: 599
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
"We are now the proud owner of a tandem, two road bikes, two time trial bikes and now two track bikes. Although one could argue for Cross and Mountain bikes...this is enough."

Riiiiiight. Yeah sure. I believe you. I really do.

I think you both should just admit you are addicts and I predict at least one new bike before 2009 ends. Just sayin:

Hello, my name is Hermes and I am a bling addict.
cgallagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-08, 10:29 PM   #23
Hermes 
Elite Rider
Thread Starter
 
Hermes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Bikes: Too Many
Posts: 9,746
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgallagh View Post
"We are now the proud owner of a tandem, two road bikes, two time trial bikes and now two track bikes. Although one could argue for Cross and Mountain bikes...this is enough."

Riiiiiight. Yeah sure. I believe you. I really do.

I think you both should just admit you are addicts and I predict at least one new bike before 2009 ends. Just sayin:

Hello, my name is Hermes and I am a bling addict.
Bling - - - absolutely. Wheelsets, power meters, components you bet.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-08, 11:24 PM   #24
Velodiva
Senior Member
 
Velodiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peninsula, N. CA.
Bikes: Orbea Orca - 2007, Orbea Ordu - 2008, Cervelo P3 track, Santana Sovereign tandem
Posts: 542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
The Orbea Ordu is mean looking. However, once I put on a black rear disc and a Corima 4 spoke on the front with the black carbon aerobars you may change your mind.
No way - no how. "Wicked" is not threatened in the least.
Velodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-08, 10:15 AM   #25
Allegheny Jet 
Senior Member
 
Allegheny Jet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Medina, OH
Bikes: confidential infromation that I don't even share with my wife
Posts: 5,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nice bikes Hermes and Velodiva. Make sure you ride those steeds as they were built to be ridden or risk decending into the world of posuerdoom.

You guys need to re-think the N+1 rule. Your's is more like N+2+DA.

My latest N+1 was a cross bike. It's a good thing we don't have any velodromes around here as I'm thinking I may be getting a mild case of "addicition". I even hinted at a TT bike for retirement next spring.
Allegheny Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 PM.