User Tag List

My Bikes
    Leader home built hardtail, Diamondback Response
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And to complete my tribulations:

Now I need to get a refund for my recalled Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bars. Check the peanut products recall list in your area.................

His Brain is Gone! Tom Bombadil's Avatar
    My Bikes
    RANS Stratus, Bridgestone CB-1, Trek 7600, Sun EZ-Rider AX, Fuji Absolute 1.0, Cayne Rambler 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx View Post
    Now I need to get a refund for my recalled Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bars. Check the peanut products recall list in your area.................
    I received a call from CostCo yesterday telling me not to eat the peanut butter bars in my Cliff variety pack, and to return them for a refund/exchange.

I purchased them 3 weeks ago. Thank goodness I'd only eaten one, a chocolate chip.
    "Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen." Louis L'Amour

There are two types of road bikers: bikers who are faster than me, and me. Bruce Cameron - Denver Post

Between Crystal River and Hernando, Florida, 6 miles west of the Withlacoochee Trail
    My Bikes
    I've had several since 1999 but have settled on my beloved 2001 Litespeed Tuscany and my latest, a 2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's why I eat fresh ground peanut butter (ground by me) from the local health food store and take Hammer Gel on my rides.
    My bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany---2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO carbon

I thought of that while riding my bicycle -- Albert Einstein

My Bikes
    94 Giant ATX 760, 2001 Biachi Eros, 2005 Giant OCR2 Composite +
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh oh. I had a peanut butter/pretzel Mojo Clif bar yesterday. Ms. Slim buys them for me . . . . . I wonder . . . . . she wouldn't . . . . I feel faint . . . . .
    Truth is stranger than reality.
    '96 Giant ATX 760 MTB
    '01 Bianchi Eros
    '05 Giant OCR Llimited Carbon Fiber + upgrades

My Bikes
    confidential infromation that I don't even share with my wife
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 32 oz Extra Crunchy jar in the kitchen cabinet must be there when I get home from work so I can have my daily "peanut butter lollypop spoon." I told my wife to leave it be, and to throw it out only after she removes the tablespoon from my stiff lifeless fingers.

My Bikes
    Fuji Supreme; Kona Wo; Nashbar road frame custom build; Schwinn Varsity; Nishiki International; Schwinn Premis, Falcon Merckx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I have 2 mojo pbj's that fall into the recall. What a pain in the butt. Should I just throw $5 in the street or waste 2 hours of my time trying to get a refund?

My Bikes
    1983 Trek 720; 1983 Trek 620; 1989 Gi Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra; LeMond Victoire; Bike Friday Pocket Rocket Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allegheny Jet View Post
    The 32 oz Extra Crunchy jar in the kitchen cabinet must be there when I get home from work so I can have my daily "peanut butter lollypop spoon." I told my wife to leave it be, and to throw it out only after she removes the tablespoon from my stiff lifeless fingers.
    True that. Extra crunchy is JET fuel.

Instead of giving up peanut butter, I gave up watching the news. Actually, although I read the news some, I haven't watched a TV news broadcast in this century. I highly recommend it.
    "Light it up, Popo." --Levi Leipheimer

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never did like those new fangled american imports. Never even had peanuts in my youth when rationing was on just after the war- let alone peanut butter.

Have never liked Peanut butter- in any shape or form- But Bovril- or occasionally Marmite- on toast is part of the Staple diet in the UK.
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

My Bikes
    80's Schwinn Sierra MTB* 07 Jamis Ventura Comp* 09 Fuji Nevada 3.0 MTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapfam View Post
    Never did like those new fangled american imports. Never even had peanuts in my youth when rationing was on just after the war- let alone peanut butter.

Have never liked Peanut butter- in any shape or form- But Bovril- or occasionally Marmite- on toast is part of the Staple diet in the UK.
    Marmite... that's just evil...thats as bad as vegamite!
    D.
    RYT200
    '86 Scwinn Sierra ATB '07 Jamis Ventura Comp '08 Bianchi Castro Valley '09 Fuji Nevada 3.0

My Bikes
    '08 Orbea Diva "The Avocado"; Specialized Dolce comp "Sweet Thang"; Co-Motion Roadster "Blue Jay", Fuji Team Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had 2 PB Clif Bars in the cupboard and just tossed 'em -- hardly worth the trouble to return them to get a refund.

I have a box of Peanut butter chocolate chip Bonk Breakers of which I've eaten 2. I sure hope they're okay.
    When my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh, *****, she's awake!"

Visit my blog.

My Bikes
    Specialized Expedition Sport, Surly LHT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allegheny Jet View Post
    YOU TOO!!??? Try it with a glass of chocolate milk after a ride. OUTFREAKINSTANDIN...
    DP
    04 Specialized Expedition Sport
    08 Surly LHT

His Brain is Gone! Tom Bombadil's Avatar
    My Bikes
    RANS Stratus, Bridgestone CB-1, Trek 7600, Sun EZ-Rider AX, Fuji Absolute 1.0, Cayne Rambler 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I eat a tablespoon (or so) of crunchy peanut butter at around 11pm about 3 times a week.
    "Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen." Louis L'Amour

There are two types of road bikers: bikers who are faster than me, and me. Bruce Cameron - Denver Post