Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all who post picture essays

I greatly appreciate all the time and effort of folks who post a picture essay, such as the one BengeBoy just posted about Japan.

Some impressions of bikes in Japan (w/pics, includes white bike and food, but no pie)

As those of you who post picture "essays" - that is not a very good word - but you get the idea - know, putting a picture essay together involves a fair amount of work. Yet, sometimes that work goes unnoticed or even unseen, as folks might skip it and miss out.

So, again, thanks. I encourage others to post their comments and thanks to these picture shows as a way of encouraging others to continue and/or to start posting them. It is nice to know one's work is viewed and appreciated.
    DnvrFox - still bicycling, swimming, walking and weight lifting at 74yo is participating a bit in BFN 50+.

My Bikes
    '08 Orbea Diva "The Avocado"; Specialized Dolce comp "Sweet Thang"; Co-Motion Roadster "Blue Jay", Fuji Team Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ITA.

Sometimes I post the story in one sub-forum and put links up in other sub-fora. Kinda cheating, but like the Fox says, it involves a fair amount of work. And often I have limited time to post the whole thing over and over. I hope I don't lose many style points for that.

I enjoy reading and ogling the pictures. Many are very inspirational.
    When my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh, *****, she's awake!"

Visit my blog.

Fort Worth, Texas Church of Hopeful Uncertainty
    My Bikes
    1966 Raleigh DL-1 Tourist, 1973 Schwinn Varsity, 1983 Raleigh Marathon, 1994 Nishiki Sport XRS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check my blogs (links in sig file). I do a fair amount of that.
    I stop for people / whose right of way I honor / but not for no one.

Originally Posted by bragi "However, it's never a good idea to overgeneralize."