Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stats and Pie charts

Many apoligies to the person that originated this pic- but I have had it on my computer now for a year or so. I cannot give you the Credit for it as I just cannot remember who you are- but It now deserves another showing. So for the technical out there- here is the definitive 50+ Pie chart

There are currently 5 PIE threads on the front page of 50+ but this one just has to be posted. I just did not get much PIE in this weekend as a cold hit me Sunday and I have not felt like eating much- BUT in the fridge is a Treacle Tart. I bought this to take on my ride on Saturday- but just could not transport it safely- So there it is in the fridge and I still do not feel like eating much.

Now treacle tart is possibly a downgrade from PIE but I am feeling peckish now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

My Bikes
    Trek '09 1.5 wsd, Trek '13 Cocoa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapfam View Post
    Many apoligies to the person that originated this pic- but I have had it on my computer now for a year or so. I cannot give you the Credit for it as I just cannot remember who you are- but It now deserves another showing. So for the technical out there- here is the definitive 50+ Pie chart

There are currently 5 PIE threads on the front page of 50+ but this one just has to be posted. I just did not get much PIE in this weekend as a cold hit me Sunday and I have not felt like eating much- BUT in the fridge is a Treacle Tart. I bought this to take on my ride on Saturday- but just could not transport it safely- So there it is in the fridge and I still do not feel like eating much.

Now treacle tart is possibly a downgrade from PIE but I am feeling peckish now.
    FUNNY! Worth showing again. My dad (from Dundee) used to give me treacle on toast all the time when I was a kid! Yum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the new DeskTop!