Please tell us your age.
Just turned 50
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
Lemond Maillot Jaune and a Dahon Speed 8 flolder
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
Just a multi vitamin
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
Biked throught college till I married. Started up again 2 years ago on my old Raliegh Comp from the seventies (after a complete restoration and refit with Campy Daytona/Record mix). Cracked the frame and moved the components to a NOS 2002 Lemond Maillot Jaune frame I found at a local LBS.
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
Ride just for fun and commute to work 2 - 3 times per week during DST.
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
2-3 time per week DST, About 1800 per year.
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
Walking and hiking