Make that 47 of us.
Please tell us your age: 64
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride? Touring: 84Specialized Expedition, 83Centurion Pro Tour, 86?Nashbar Sport Tour, 86?Motobecane Grand Tour; Road: 04Torelli Gran Sasso, 92?Bianchi Trofeo, 78Motobecane Grand Jubile, 70s Alpine, 71Raleigh SuperCourse, 85Miyata SevenTen, 76?Gitane, Fuji Grand Schwinn WorldSport, 79Centurion LeMans; Mountain: Spalding 18; CycleCross: 80Colnago
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
Multi Vitamin once or twice weekly.
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any? Probably have lost 1/3 of my speed & stamina from my late teens/late twenties prime.
4. How long have you been biking? Rode a lot growing up. Commuted daily for 5 years in the 60s, commuted daily 4 years in the 80s & just resumed commuting daily 3 years ago.
5. What type of biking do you do? commute & recreational rides.
6. How often do you bike? 6 days a week. Your approximate annual mileage? 3,000
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - Built my present home over a 5 year period, since then gardening & yard work, home maintenance + rowing/fishing, hunting my 2 dogs.