Please tell us your age.
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
Primarily a 3.4 WizWheelz Terra trike. Every week or two Giant Sedona.
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
I am finally eating well-balanced meals.
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
Compared with a year ago I average at least 16 MPH faster.
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
Rode as a kid then got way too busy and fat until this year. (Fine example of a supposedly person being a slow learner.)
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
My most frequent distance is 18-20 miles at lunch time. Favorite distance is about 40 miles at a varied pace and rolling hills. Touring is still in my future.
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
Six or seven times and 120-200 miles a week. Annual mileage will be determined by how much fun cold weather riding turns out to be.
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
Walking, standard generic exercise.