So, here is my first contribution.
Please tell us your age. 60 yrs. old on 1/08
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
Road Bike Specialized Sequoia Elite
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
Glucosamine/Chondroiton, CoEnzyme Q10, Multi-vitamin
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
Haven't slowed down at all. Picked up the pace in the last year since I started cycling.
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
Occasional biking all my life...serious cycling for the last year.
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
50 - 75 mile tours in the tri-state area. 15 milers 3 nights/week. 30 - 40 mile rides once a month.
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
3 nights a week +. ~600/yr.
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
Bad knees pushed me out of racketball and roller hockey. This is the last sport left for me.