I am 54.
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride? I have an Electra Verse 21D.
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older? I stopped drinking beer and soda. I drink vegetable juice, fruit juice and milk instead. I eat raw vegetables for snacks instead of junk.
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any? I have slowed down quite a bit. I also have some diminished abilities on my left side due to a couple of strokes.
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life? I really haven't biked since I was a kid except for some brief experimentation with mountain biking several years ago.
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides. So far I have been taking short rides around town to get used to a bike again. There is a ~10 mile MUP along the river that I am going to start using. I would like to be able to ride do the round trip ASAP.
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage? I have been trying to ride almost ever day