Please tell us your age.
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
1985/6Peugeot P10L, Carbolite 103 frame, Shimano FH-1050/1051 groupset, Mavic MA2 and Continental Gatorskins
1980 ALAN Super Record, mostly Campagnolo groupset, Mavic 500 hubs MA2rims and soon to be Open 4 CD rims
2012 Focus Cayo 3.0, Shimano 105 groupset, FSA, Prologo, DT Swiss
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
Just back cycling after a 23 year break, so slow compared to then, but the enthusiasm is every bit as good as it was in the 80s/90s
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
Started at the age of 7 but couldn't afford to buy a bike so usually borrowed a mates
Serious cycling in my early 30s then a career change caused me to give it up
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides.
Slowly building up to longer rides, easily managing around 30 miles when I venture out without any effects.
Maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
4 or 5 times a week...mileage going up all the time
If you haven't already, perhaps you might indicate your age. It helps others to see that folks 50+ do great things.