Please tell us your age. 57
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
Greatly in the past 3 years, but Have found that Stamina is greater, probably due to not putting in quite so much effort with the youngsters
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
Started 15 years ago, as a means of retaining the fitness that I still had
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
Mainly offroad on a Mountain bike, 30 miles every sunday unless I am on a Longer Randonnee of 65 or 100 miles, I am contemplating a 24 hour ride for next year, preferably it will be as a "Solo Team" on the Dale Tandem
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
Only able to get out on Sundays for Riding in Winter, But Summer involves 2 extra evening rides a week Milage for last year was around 2000 miles
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
Thanks to having to work at being fit enough for Enduro's, Have to get down the gym twice a week for some weight training, but mainly cardio- vascular.