1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
Vaterland 3 speed
Ragazzi 7 speed
Kynast 5 speed
Schwinn Cruiser 7 Speed
All are internal hub bikes with coaster brakes; the first three hubs from Sachs, the last is a Shimano
2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
None I feel stronger than ever
4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
All my life
5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
Commute to work
6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
Commute to work 26 miles R/T daily all year, M-Th (love the 4 day work week, 3 day weekends seem twice as long as 2 day weekends). Around town utility cycling on weekends about 20 miles so.
Less mileage when off from work for holidays and vacation.
Approx. 5,000 miles/year
7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
58 this February