Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Bikes
    GT Edge Titanium, Mercian Vincitore, Masi Gran Criterium, GT Zaskar, Hercules 3-Speed, KHS Flight Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthib View Post
    RIck, me too I know if he got into it he would kick my butt, but he finds it boring. He has never ridden a bike that fits him.
    My son doesn't find it boring, and he does have a road and a moutain bike that fit him, but he's in the Navy and when he's home he has other things to do (his wife doesn't ride). He has ridden RAGBRAI six times with me, 3 as a tandem stoker with me as captain, and 3 times on his single bike.

But yes, if he really got into it and trained for it, I'm sure he'd be faster than me!

Rick / OCRR

My Bikes
    2012 Motobecane Ti SRAM Red/2008 Trek Madone SRAM Force
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My next purchase will be from BD...Ti frame Ultegra most likely...and what do you put in your Ovaltine...I need to stay away from it.
    The thoughts and opinions expressed by this poster are his own and should not be misconstrued as gospel. They are and were not meant to inflame, enrage or otherwise tick anyone off, usually.
    2012 Ti Motobecane with SRAM Red 2013~2008 Trek Madone with SRAM Force~2010 Specialized Hardrock 29er~2006 Trek 4300~Garmin 800 CTR
    Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12