Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    specialized crossroads hybrid 2006 Raleigh Cadent 2 1971 Schwinn Varsity, 1972 Schwinn Continental, 1977 Schwinn Volare (frame)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50+ jersey available SOLD

Its too small for me. I got it in the first go around and I haven't and probably never will lose enough weight for it to be comfortable on me. Its an Xtra large but with it being a club cut (whatever that means) its just not my style, I would rather have my jersey with a bit more room. So its available. PM me. I don't know what they originally sold for but its never been worn except to try on when I got it originally and as the weight has come off. Its in perfect shape as I said never seen the outdoors and I would love to see someone get it that will wear it. Buyer to pay shipping
    Last edited by stringbreaker; 07-16-10 at 07:06 AM.
    (Life is too short to play crappy guitars) 2006 Raleigh Cadent 3.0, 1977 Schwinn Volare, 2010 Windsor tourist. ( I didn't fall , I attacked the floor)

My Bikes
    specialized crossroads hybrid 2006 Raleigh Cadent 2 1971 Schwinn Varsity, 1972 Schwinn Continental, 1977 Schwinn Volare (frame)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to all that inquired about the jersey it has been sold.
    (Life is too short to play crappy guitars) 2006 Raleigh Cadent 3.0, 1977 Schwinn Volare, 2010 Windsor tourist. ( I didn't fall , I attacked the floor)