User Tag List

That's a joke, ah say, that's a joke, son
    My Bikes
    A Home Built All Rounder, Bianchi 928, Specialized Langster, Dahon Folder
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So Tom Stormcrowe posts a joke and I act as his editor...

Tom posted the original in J&H and I liked the bones of it so much I fifh

The Old Italian Cyclist

An 80-year-old Italian goes to the doctor for a check-up.The doctor is amazed at what good shape the guy is in and asks,

'how do you stay in such great physical condition?'

I'm Italian, and I am a cyclist,' says the old guy,'and that's why I'm in such good shape.I'm up well before daylight and out cycling up and down the roads. I have a glass of vino, and all is well.'

'Well' says the doctor, 'I'm sure that helps,but there's got to be more to it.How old was your Father when he died?'

'Who said my Father's dead?'

The doctor is amazed. 'You mean you're 80 years old,and your Father's still alive. How old is he?'

'He's 100 years old,' says the Old Italian rider.'In fact, he rode with me this morning,and then we went to the topless beach for a walk and had a little vino, and that's why he's still alive. He's Italian, and he's a cyclist, too.'

'Well,' the doctor says,'that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it than that.How about your Father's Father?How old was he when he died?'

'Who said my Nono's dead?'

Stunned, the doctor asks,'you mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living! Incredible, how old is he?'

'He's 118 years old,' says the Old Italian cyclist.

The doctor is getting frustrated at this point,'So, I guess he went riding with you this morning, too?'

'No, Nono couldn't go this morning,because he's getting married today.'

At this point the doctor is close to losing it.

'Getting married!!! Why would a 118 year-old guy want to get married?'

'Who said he wanted to?'
    Quote Originally Posted by toddles View Post
    If I gotta look up words, it's not worth my time.

My Bikes
    Trek 1420 triple, Mercier Corvus, Globe 1 700, Motobecane Gran Turismo , KHS Urban X
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my doctor gave me 6 months to live

Yes its true, my doctor gave me six months to live.
    i told him that i could not pay his bill in six months and he said i had a year to live

The Site Administrator: Currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes,please contact my assistnt admins for forum issues Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
    My Bikes
    Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    And I enjoyed the edit, too!
    on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.

. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant