Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Fifty Plus (50+) (http://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/)
-   -   Photo Dummy (http://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/671556-photo-dummy.html)

curdog 08-14-10 12:27 PM

Photo Dummy
 
I hope this works. First time trying a picture.


http://i36.tinypic.com/2je1u1c.jpg

10 Wheels 08-14-10 12:29 PM

nice.

BluesDawg 08-14-10 12:44 PM

That's a good looking Sam Hillborne! :thumb:

Floyd 08-14-10 12:45 PM

+1 on the nice, both machine and color.

knzn 08-14-10 12:56 PM

Very nice. I'm thinking steel frame and wide tires for my next bike--------when ever that happens. And a Sam Hillborne would be towards the top of the list!

cyclinfool 08-14-10 04:15 PM

I just think the narrow tubes - particularly in the rear triangle used on a steel bike are so elegant. Good looking bike.

BluesDawg 08-14-10 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclinfool (Post 11289357)
I just think the narrow tubes - particularly in the rear triangle used on a steel bike are so elegant. Good looking bike.

Those tubes aren't narrow, they are normal. The ones you are used to seeing are fat. ;)

cyclinfool 08-14-10 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluesDawg (Post 11289423)
Those tubes aren't narrow, they are normal. The ones you are used to seeing are fat. ;)

No - the ones that I am used to seeing are correctly sized - the ones being cranked out by builders in other materials are - well - ugly...

Sorry you lost you best friend - here is mine:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2n6FkrWqcFk/S9...0/IMG_0977.jpg

trackhub 08-14-10 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curdog (Post 11288417)
I hope this works. First time trying a picture.


http://i36.tinypic.com/2je1u1c.jpg

Looks ok to me. That is a huge frame. You must be one tall dude.

curdog 08-14-10 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackhub (Post 11289497)
Looks ok to me. That is a huge frame. You must be one tall dude.

I'm 6"1'. It's a 60 frame. To give you an idea of the difference in sizing, I ride a 56 in the Cannondale. While the bike doesn't feel to large, it certainly maks the CDale feel much more compact.

Louis 08-14-10 05:57 PM

Mmmm...sweet bike, curdog.

ahsposo 08-14-10 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackhub (Post 11289497)
Looks ok to me. That is a huge frame. You must be one tall dude.

My first thought exactly!

JanMM 08-14-10 06:04 PM

Not a spec of CF in that photo.
Where is the white garage door backdrop, though?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:26 PM.