Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Thread: Warm Showers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warm Showers

My husband and I hosted our 2nd touring cyclist group via Warm Showers last night. Our first visitor was Garold from Austria. He was our age (in his 50s) and was a machine on a bike. Really cool guy. Last night we hosted a couple from Canada and England (we are in Southern California). Both host experiences have been awesome. We had so much fun with these folks. If you aren't familiar with Warm Showers, they are a website for touring cyclists. It is free to sign up, and it has been a great experience for us.

My Bikes
    Salsa Vaya Ti, Specialized Ruby, Gunnar Sport, Motobecane Fantom CXX, Jamis Dragon, Novara Randonee x2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are on the Warm Showers list also. Last summer we hosted a couple of gals that had ridden from the east coast to western Colorado. They stayed with us two nights and we helped them tune up their bikes.

When Ride The Rockies was in town here for a couple of nights last summer we met up with a gentleman who was here from NZ. He ended up staying a couple of nights at our place. We still keep in touch with him.
    Gunnar Sport
    Specialized Ruby
    Salsa Vaya Ti
    Novara Randonee x2
    Motobecane Fantom CXX
    Jamis Dragon

My Bikes
    Specialized S-works e-5, Davinci joint venture, Specialized Vienna Commuter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)