Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Banned.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stationary Bikes

I found that now that it's raining I have to turn to a stationary bike. I just have it face the window, I put in my Jonathan Elias American River cd,and I'm ready to go. I especially like his song with Johnny Cash I usually have it on repeat. Trust me it will help for the rainy season.

http://www.classics.umusic.com/jonat...anriver_02.asx

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very fussy about the music I listen to, and don't like working hard and going nowhere. My tip for winter training is Goretex. Bit pricey, but far more enjoyable and also caters for the summer storms aswell.

Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gets a bit cold and snowy around here, and during those times, I use a trainer at home and a stationary bike at the gym.

I use two Spinervals.com training videos to keep me honest. They give a pretty good workout.

While I will ride some in moderately cold weather, much below about 45F and I don't enjoy it.
    Gone from the 50+ forum. - Email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for fun new group of 50+ folks

Between Crystal River and Hernando, Florida, 6 miles west of the Withlacoochee Trail
    My Bikes
    I've had several since 1999 but have settled on my beloved 2001 Litespeed Tuscany. Just ordered a 2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO 105 to replace my "destroyed" CAAD 10 2.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's a stationary bike?? When it gets too cold or rainy to ride outside, I put my bike on this and watch a DVD.
    My bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany---2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO carbon 105 on order

Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. ~ Charles Schultz