Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

S-3 The other side

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

S-3 The other side

Old 02-28-11, 11:54 AM
Muscle bike design spec

Bikes: 70 Atala Record Proffesional, 00 Lemond, 08 Kestrel Evoke, 96 Colnago Master Olympic, 01 Colnago Ovalmaster, 76 Raleigh Gran Sport, 03 Fuji World, 86 Paramount, 90 Miyata CF, 09 Ritchey Breakaway CX, Bianchi Trofeo, 12 OutRiderUSA HyperLite

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
S-3 The other side

I gained some spousal approval by freeing up some space in our workroom and tossing $500 her way (though I spent most of that online recently).

Only one of the bikes was from my stable - the Cilo. It went to a local rider who owns a Waterford. The other two were a Peugeot U08 that I put a lot of effort into and an almost all new build Kona Lisa Tri bike. I built her because she was different, though it did use up a couple of my surplus (mostly new) parts.

I still have a Fuji Aloha tri bike to build, a Motobecane Fantom Cross almost built, and an 85 Windsor touring to refurbish. These will be sold off.

My stable remains full with 10 bikes on the road and one (3 speed IH commuter) to build.
Old 02-28-11, 04:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
I wish I had the workroom space for that! Envy, envy, envy.