Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally OT, but a couple of youm,ight be interested, relates to disabilities and me

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ifcd

Looks like I screwed up the topic pretty good!!

I think I need new glasses.
    DnvrFox - still bicycling, swimming, walking and weight lifting at 74yo is participating a bit in BFN 50+.

Colorado-California-Florida-(hopefully soon): Panama
    My Bikes
    Vintage GT Xizang (titanium mountain bike)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denver - Probably just a couple fewer Martinis before posting would help the spelling. I know.

There are many sorts of disabilities. Some are more visible than others.

Mine, in addition to knee that badly needs replacing is my heart. One stent in and still I have difficulty breathing many days. I know I'll drop dead of a heart attack while out riding my bike. So be it.
    Who is John Galt?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can hear me here

The blog/NOEWAIT radio show with Denver Fox and Phil May is available online at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ifcd

Right side, click the arrow.

At the last minute, Carol Calix from Louisiana was not able to make it. However, we were pleasantly surprised by the call-in of Mark Dubin from Florida, an Attorney with an Independent Living Center in South Florida.

Our program is already in the player on the right of the screen. Simply click on the play arrow > to listen.

Was it perfect - no. Hopefully interesting. Please forgive whatever mistakes I made. Just a bit nervous
    Last edited by DnvrFox; 04-06-11 at 06:16 AM.
    DnvrFox - still bicycling, swimming, walking and weight lifting at 74yo is participating a bit in BFN 50+.

My Bikes
    1959 Capo; 1980 Peugeot PKN-10; 1981 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost 20 years ago I heard Roger Crawford, a motivational speaker with exceptionally severe ectrodactyly of all 4 limbs, deliver his signature quotation: "You can see my disability. I may or may not be able to see yours."

I like that goathead avatar, Denver. You will be pleased to know that North County Transit District and the City of Encinitas are cooperating to eradicate Russian Thistle along the railroad right-of-way.
    "Early to bed, early to rise. Work like hell, and advertise." -- George Stahlman
    Capo [dschaw'-poe]: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324; 1960 Sieger, S/N 42624
    Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
    Bianchi: 1981 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
    Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069