User Tag List

My Bikes
    Trek 1.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gave the Old Fuji Some Fresh Air (Pics)

After a winter spent locked to a trainer I thought my Fuji S12S deserved a fresh air break. Also I wanted to check out some overhauling I had done including installing a new chain, cleaning and adjusting the derailleurs, etc.
    It was a lovely day for it. Only went 18 miles but I am so fortunate to have so much beauty so close by. Stopped at a little beach for a bit then over to the horse farm to enjoy the sights of the horses, smell the lilacs and listen to the birds singing. Spring has finally come to my part of the coast.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=M4V00671.mp4
    Fuji S10S, Trek 1.1

"The bicycle, in the hands of a novice, is as alert and acute as a spirit-level in the detecting of delicate and vanishing shades of difference in these matters. It notices a rise where your untrained eye would not observe that one existed; it notices any decline which water will run down." -Mark Twain, "Taming the Bicycle"

My Bikes
    Specialized Secteur, old Peugeot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you on local beauty. I've been riding very similar terrain in the towns and roads bordering Buzzards Bay. The scenic views contain the same sights; quiet country roads with farms and horses, flowers, odd things on peoples lawns, seascapes and pretty girls on the beach. It's going to be a great summer.

My Bikes
    Trek '09 1.5 wsd, Trek '13 Cocoa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful photos. It looks like a nice ride!