Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's never too late...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too am 63 and admit that I'm a dope.

Between Crystal River and Hernando, Florida, 6 miles west of the Withlacoochee Trail
    My Bikes
    I've had several since 1999 but have settled on my beloved 2001 Litespeed Tuscany and my latest, a 2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO 105
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm almost 67 but not a racer and admit I use Hammer gel or Gu during every ride. I won't pee in anybody's cup.
    I guess my career is washed up too.
    My bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany---2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO carbon 105

I thought of that while riding my bicycle -- Albert Einstein

Semper Fi, A way of life. qcpmsame's Avatar
    My Bikes
    CAAD 10 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He agreed to take any random test when he got the license and then refused for reasons known to him only. This is so sad that he had to take PEDs for age bracket state level championships competition. If it was sildenafil as some of the remarks indicated he had a list of banned substances available for his use. What is the shame is taking the test and listing your prescription drugs and if you screwed up take the loss and move on. If we want a clean sport the sport's base of racers like the age bracket and Cat competitors need to be held to the standards just like a professional should be.

Bill
    "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13

Community Guidelines, the FAQ is off line right now:http://www.bikeforums.net/forum-sugg...ad-please.html Read this sometime, it can answer a lot of gripes and save you from some assumptions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've mentioned before that I got some EPO when I was doing chemo. EPO (Aranesp is what I got) is really wonderful stuff. I fully understand why competitive cyclists would want to use it. I'd love to get more, except I'm afraid it might kill me. I'd love to take T, except I'm afraid of the side effects, like prostate cancer. I guess I'm too much of a wimp to take PEDs.