Catrike Road Owner
Pics can be see at following link:
Hope the pics take.
I had the following installed on my Catrike Road for X-mas:
1. Marathon Plus tires and thorn proof tubes
2. 24" MTB rims all way round
3. SRAM - 81 gear set up
4. Rotor cranks
5. Fenders and rear rack
24” rim initial ride results (two weeks):
1. Braking...saw no effects.
2. Steering...turn around ability has decreased, but was not significant.
3. More comfortable...yes, especially when I hit the small imperfections in the road. With wider tires, ride is smoother and quieter.
4. etc...getting in and out trike is easier since I am two inches higher off the ground.
SRAM – 81 gear set up
Speed on flats improves significantly
1. Knee pain less
2. Climbing easier
Installation done by The Bicycle Company, 3800 Mesa Suite D4, El Paso, TX 79902, (915) 544-2453.
Catrike Road #116...I am 54 years old.
"Cats just don't feel safe on a moving bicycle, no matter how much duct tape you use"--Author unknown