Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    2014 Specialized Crave Pro 29, 2014 Specialized Crux EVO Carbon Disc, 2012 Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross, 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact, 2009 Salsa Casseroll, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A new 50+ bike rider coming up soon

The more you ride your bike, the less your ass will hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice interview. He's a good man. I still remember the cheap shot that cost him his hip. If he would have been playing for the Oakland Raiders instead of the LA Traitors, either that would not have happened or there would have been one fewer Bills on the active roster. I don't remember Bo ever complaining though. He just carried on making the best of his new circumstance.

My Bikes
    1990 Trek 1500; 2006 Gary Fisher Marlin; 2011 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105; 2012 Catrike Trail
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what his screen name will be when he signs on here.
    Craig in Indy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigB View Post
    I wonder what his screen name will be when he signs on here.
    Any damn thing he wants it to be.
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. - S. Wright

My Bikes
    confidential infromation that I don't even share with my wife
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is still one cool dude and the short interview reinforces my take. I hope he went back and paid for all the windows he smashed with bricks.
    oldschool areodynamic brick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...what an incredible athlete he was.

I hope he and the other celebs actually get a bike fitting of sorts. They may be thinking they have the legs and lungs for it...but their butts may not agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder where the media was with all the tornado damage. I guess there just weren't any political points to earn. Good for Bo. Alabama received more damage from Katrina than the looter-infested cesspool that is New Orleans. Then add floods a few years later and now the tornadoes. But the media is silent as usual when it comes to facts.
    Way to go Bo!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...S/exercise.png

2012 Specialized Tarmac Elite Rival Mid Compact
    2007 Cannondale Caffeine 29er Lefty. Crank Bros pedals, wireless cateye. Specialized body geometric seat(uh, saddle)

My Bikes
    2014 Specialized Crave Pro 29, 2014 Specialized Crux EVO Carbon Disc, 2012 Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross, 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact, 2009 Salsa Casseroll, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should seek professional help.
    Last edited by BluesDawg; 04-12-12 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesDawg View Post

You should seek professional help.

My Bikes
    Of course.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwullf View Post
    Alabama received more damage from Katrina than the looter-infested cesspool that is New Orleans. But the media is silent as usual when it comes to facts.
    Please don't pull "facts" out of your ass. It's icky and they smell up the place.

Deaths from Katrina:

Alabama: 2
    New Orleans: 771

Insured losses:

Alabama: $1 billion
    New Orleans: $27 billion
    Last edited by Racer Ex; 04-13-12 at 11:13 PM.

My Bikes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to a game at Auburn while Bo was playing. Great seats on about the tenth row on the 40 yard line. It was a low scoring slugfest with UGA hanging onto a slim lead going into the fourth quarter. Auburn was slowly driving down the field toward the opposite end zone and had the ball around midfield. The QB rolled back and tossed the ball to Bo who was running to the right toward my side of the field. From my viewpoint I could see a crease, like a parting of the seas straight from where I sat to the goalpost on the other side. Bo saw it too and pivoted left, reversing the field. As he ran along the crease, I could see UGA defender after UGA defender diving to the ground just behind Bo as he ran a bee line toward the end zone, pretty much untouched, scoring what would be the winning touchdown. It broke my heart to see it, but it was one of the most beautiful things I ever saw in a football game. Almost Herschel level.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesDawg View Post
    I went to a game at Auburn while Bo was playing. Great seats on about the tenth row on the 40 yard line. It was a low scoring slugfest with UGA hanging onto a slim lead going into the fourth quarter. Auburn was slowly driving down the field toward the opposite end zone and had the ball around midfield. The QB rolled back and tossed the ball to Bo who was running to the right toward my side of the field. From my viewpoint I could see a crease, like a parting of the seas straight from where I sat to the goalpost on the other side. Bo saw it too and pivoted left, reversing the field. As he ran along the crease, I could see UGA defender after UGA defender diving to the ground just behind Bo as he ran a bee line toward the end zone, pretty much untouched, scoring what would be the winning touchdown. It broke my heart to see it, but it was one of the most beautiful things I ever saw in a football game. Almost Herschel level.
    You describe this like a man who has a real passion for college football.
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. - S. Wright

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOS88 View Post
    Any damn thing he wants it to be.
    DG is taken.
    "He who serves all, best serves himself" Jack London

Quote Originally Posted by Bjforrestal View Post
    I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.