Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shout out to Stapfam

Just wondering how you are adapting to the everyday is Saturday program you are now on? Five plus years for me and enjoying every day for me. I've found it's a great job but the pay could be better but what the hey it's better than working for a living.

Galveston County Texas 10 Wheels's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just guessing he is riding everyday, eating pie and getting fat.
    [SIZE=1][B]What I like about Texas[/B]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGukLuXzH1E

Set F1re To The Ra1n ( NY Night Rain Ride)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jfcWEkSrI

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riding when I can and if I knew how hard this retirement game was- I would not have gone for it.

Dealing with bureaucrats in the pensions office is one job I have to knuckle under to- but Just had to clean out the loft and fill the shed and garage with the 25years of stuff from there. Gardening and I can get on with that but the bikes to look at has risen to 5 now-All in the shed. The Campavan is almost ready to come back after the Son-in Law has repaired the floor after he wrecked it with a grinder so plenty of work will be needed on that---If I can clear the garage of the stuff from the loft so I can get to my tools.

And the good part is that Eurosport is showing Amstel Gold and an Italian tour at present in the afternoons- Last week it was a couple of French/Belgian tours so plenty of time to relax and then watch the replays when my eyes were resting.

And I am just ordering the wood stains and Shed preservative for later this year But still have to find a good supplier of Asphalt for the shed roof and Timber (Lumber?) for the fence.

Not enough riding-Not enough Pie and too much good food and I have lost 6lbs without doing anything but run around for the wife.

Think I need to take a sickie.
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when you were working and you ran into a retiree and they said they were so busy they didn't know how they found time to work and you went "Ya,Sure" now you know what they were talking about.