Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish for you all that you wish for yourself.

May every ride be in bonny weather, the wind aye on your back. That the "P fairy" ignores you totally, aye an me an all.

That every day give you memories to treasure, every stop have a cake shop with a fresh bake. That every brew be to your taste.

I wish you the greatest of pleasures in your cycling, and a very safe and happy year for you and yours.

Shen
    Last edited by Shen_1_1; 01-01-05 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Missed H

Some call it God's country. I call it Acton, Maine
    My Bikes
    Too Many - 7 or 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a Happy New Year right back. BTW, your pics make me want more than ever to visit the land of my ancestors. Clan MacCrimmon. Stay safe.

Edit Note - I just re-read my post and I realized I had committed what may amount to a mortal sin. I Irished the clan name of my ancestors. Forgot the a in Mac. I am sure there is movement in graves all over the highlands. My apologies. Of what little worth they may be. I blame it on my wife, she's from Irish stock and we all know what bad influences they are.
    Last edited by CRUM; 01-01-05 at 03:54 PM.
    Keep it 'tween the ditches

My Blog - Lost in the Bo Zone

My Bikes
    1959 Capo; 1980 Peugeot PKN-10; 1981 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is evidently a fair amount of Scottish DNA among the BF members. My avatar is a badly compressed Clan Chisholm plaid. I also have Clan MacDonald, Clan MacPherson, and Clan MackIntosh blood.
    "Early to bed, early to rise. Work like hell, and advertise." -- George Stahlman
    Capo [dschaw'-poe]: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324; 1960 Sieger, S/N 42624
    Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
    Bianchi: 1981 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
    Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget the Scottish Blood. Just go there and experience the Scottish Weather and the Scottish Hills. The weather is a downer, but just look at those hills. The scenery from the top on a clear day is fantastic. Makes any trip to Scotland memorable, providing you can forget the weather

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, aye, not a great idea to get trapped in the clan hokum. MOst of the tratans are Victorian inventions for a start. I have to admit to very serious doubts about just how much faith to put in "Clan ancestry" but then I am a bit of a cynic, or maybe I just see things?
    The weather is not always a downer but. Whiles it rains, whiles it pours, and that makes it look the way people expect, the way they have preconcieved ideas about. Whiles the sun shines, whiles the sun shines hard too, and that makes the landscape glow. What ever the weather the land is the same, the history is the same and thw welcome is as warm as ever. *tourist board puff over...*