Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    3Rensho, Merlin XL, Melton custom, Michael Johnson tandem, Look 481SL, Pedal Force RS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Mothers' Day!

Man, I can't believe it, it's midday here in the PDT and I haven't seen any Mothers' Day wishes bandied about, what's wrong with you guys, are all y'all out riding your bikes?

Anyway, wishing all you moms out there, and you know who you are, a very Happy Mothers' Day!

On a side note, by SO (who is also a recent 50+er) is/was a Johnny Depp fan so we had to go see Dark Shadows, which opened a couple days ago. I won't ruin it for those of you who want to go see it, but, suffice it to say that the soundtrack will be a lot of fun for those of us who are on the lower end of the 50+ forum. I'm tapping out this post while listening to T Rex at full blast on my Nano...on endless replay...

Oh, damn, almost forgot...we're headed out for a ride, next. There's your bike content, you thread nazis.

Bicycle Repair Man !!! Sixty Fiver's Avatar
    My Bikes
    See my sig...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Today I will raise a glass to the most wonderful woman I have ever known... my mom passed away in March just after she celebrated her 83rd birthday and she left us with courage and grace, qualities she exemplified throughout her life.

I will be missing my mother's day ride which was always 55 miles... the distance between my home and hers.

Am planning to go out for a second ride later this afternoon.

My Bikes
    Diamondback Edgewood LX; Giant Defy 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a forum announcement: http://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/announcement-a.html

But, Happy Mom day to all the mothers out there.