Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  

Go Back   > >

Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

User Tag List

Old 05-13-12, 01:04 PM   #1
t4mv
ES&D

Bikes: 3Rensho, Merlin XL, Melton custom, Michael Johnson tandem, Look 481SL, Pedal Force RS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Happy Mothers' Day!

Man, I can't believe it, it's midday here in the PDT and I haven't seen any Mothers' Day wishes bandied about, what's wrong with you guys, are all y'all out riding your bikes?

Anyway, wishing all you moms out there, and you know who you are, a very Happy Mothers' Day!

On a side note, by SO (who is also a recent 50+er) is/was a Johnny Depp fan so we had to go see Dark Shadows, which opened a couple days ago. I won't ruin it for those of you who want to go see it, but, suffice it to say that the soundtrack will be a lot of fun for those of us who are on the lower end of the 50+ forum. I'm tapping out this post while listening to T Rex at full blast on my Nano...on endless replay...

Oh, damn, almost forgot...we're headed out for a ride, next. There's your bike content, you thread nazis.
t4mv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-12, 01:28 PM   #2
Sixty Fiver
Bicycle Repair Man !!!

Bikes: See my sig...
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Today I will raise a glass to the most wonderful woman I have ever known... my mom passed away in March just after she celebrated her 83rd birthday and she left us with courage and grace, qualities she exemplified throughout her life.

I will be missing my mother's day ride which was always 55 miles... the distance between my home and hers.

Am planning to go out for a second ride later this afternoon.
Sixty Fiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-12, 02:50 PM   #3
Bikey Mikey

Bikes: Diamondback Edgewood LX; Giant Defy 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There was a forum announcement: http://www.bikeforums.net/announcement.php?f=220&a=79

But, Happy Mom day to all the mothers out there.
Bikey Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote