User Tag List

My Bikes
    Old Specialized FSR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iphone battery extenders

When we all started up on STRAVA many of you bought battery extenders because of how fast the app chewed up the battery.
    For those that bought them, which one did you buy and are you still satisfied with your choice?
    Been chatting to a 14 year old girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

My Bikes
    Specialized Roubaix road bike, Stumpjumper Comp hardtail, Trance X2 FS mountainbike
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duracell PPS2 1150 mA/Hr - 14 months - very pleased

However - I have found that I can get 3.5 - 4.0 hours of usage from my 3GS without the battery extender while running MotionX-GPS. I seldom ride more than 4 hours so the Duracell is not used as much as I thought it would be.

I have used the Duracell and run MotionX-GPS for 6 hours and the 3GS battery is still showing above 50% charged.

My Bikes
    91 Klein Quantum Road Bike,2011 CF Specialized Tarmac road bike. 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought Enercell 2400. Got it at Radio Shack and I can run about 8 hours on Strava with it. That way I don't have to close down any of my other locator programs when on Strava. If I had to do it again I might get a bigger one for multi day rides. But they come in about three sizes I believe. Here are some good ones as well. Though the Stichwell got some bad reviews. I have used my enercell for about two months and it works well.

http://www.iphoneness.com/iphone-acc...ery-extenders/
    Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used one of these for a long time for my phone as well as other devices that use a USB cable, enough power to fully charge your phone 3 times from dead,
    Satechi iCel 5200 mAh will last a full day and well into the night
    It may not be fancy but it gets me were I need to go.
    http://www.jtgraphics.net/cyclist_bicycles.htm