Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Thread: Anti Pie ride.

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti Pie ride.

Havea ride on Saturday night into Sunday and it will be the longest ride this year so went out for a gentle ride to see if I still work in the "Heatwave" we are having. I still do but down to the beach for coffee and Pie. Friday must not be a good Pie day as there was only Mince and Apple. Neither are my Pie of choice so what else is there? No pics as it was only a short ride and no camera but there was Chocolate cake- Pear tart- Custard Tart- Cream cake-Almond Slice-Eccles cake- 2 types of fruit cake- Lemon Drizzle cake and Cheese cake.

After that slice of Cheese cake--I an unconverted. There is a world of taste out there that if you get the chance you just have to try.
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

Semper Fi, A way of life. qcpmsame's Avatar
    My Bikes
    CAAD 10 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forward a link to this post to the shop owners. Maybe they will shape up or face the wrath of angry BF members worldwide.

Bill
    "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, in spite of the name I would consider cheesecake as pie. It has crust and filling and is not a spongy sweet bread. Still, since we use a slice of pie as a personal reward for miles put in, you have to find a pie shop that has the kind of reward you like.
    "The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles" Butch Cassidy