Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    Diamondback Edgewood LX; Giant Defy 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this count for Pie!?! Sort of on topic.

Today is the wife's and my 29th wedding anniversary and this morning I road 35 miles, 6 miles more than the number of years we've been married. I mean, Age ride = Pie....wonder if miles or miles+ of anniversary years = Pie?

BTW, I'm picking up roses and going to surprise the wife at school--she teaches 2nd grade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any ride = Pie! And just wondering 29 roses?

My Bikes
    Cannondale, Trek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your 29th ... and start saving for your 30th, because it will probably cost you plenty

(We just hit our 31st - our 30th cost me a cruise !)
    Regards,
    Duncan

My Bikes
    Trek 1420 triple, Mercier Corvus, Globe 1 700, Motobecane Gran Turismo , KHS Urban X
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 37 years married. Do married men live longer? Or does it just seem that way?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the anniversary, certainly seems like an excellent reason for PIE! (I know of no bad reason or a reason not to have PIE.) 36 years for Monica and me on 2 July 2012. Seems like yesterday to me. Marry your best friend and everyday is great together.

Bill
    Last edited by qcpmsame; 06-07-12 at 06:55 AM.
    "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13

"We can't control that we have Parkinson's, but we can control how we live with Parkinson's" Davis Phinney

My Bikes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the wife Key Lime pie(I had a small bite--wayyyyy too much sugar for a diabetic) and I had a slice of no sugar added apple with some sugar free whipped topping. No pictures, but there is still pie left.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your anniversary. I'm a believer that each day is, in and of itself, reason enough to celebrate. So, if roses and pie work for you, I say, sure it counts.
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. - S. Wright
    Favorite rides in the stable: Indy Fab CJ Ti - Colnago MXL - S-Works Roubaix - Habanero Team Issue - Jamis Eclipse carbon/831

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mikey,
    Check the American Diabetes Association deserts cookbook for a sugar free recipe for Key Lime Pie. I have found so many good recipes there and in their regular cook book that it is my main guide along with the American Heart Association's cook book. back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Bill
    "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13

"We can't control that we have Parkinson's, but we can control how we live with Parkinson's" Davis Phinney

My Bikes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by qcpmsame View Post
    Mikey,
    Check the American Diabetes Association deserts cookbook for a sugar free recipe for Key Lime Pie. I have found so many good recipes there and in their regular cook book that it is my main guide along with the American Heart Association's cook book. back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Bill
    Yes, I've looked there and some other sites....it's just a matter of someone, meaning me, making it( or convincing my son(who has made some wonderful regular pies)).

My Bikes
    Raleigh Misceo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikey Mikey View Post
    Today is the wife's and my 29th wedding anniversary and this morning I road 35 miles, 6 miles more than the number of years we've been married. I mean, Age ride = Pie....wonder if miles or miles+ of anniversary years = Pie?

BTW, I'm picking up roses and going to surprise the wife at school--she teaches 2nd grade.
    Congratulations!! I've been married to three different women and haven't accumilated that many years! Took three different ones for me to find the right one. Guess I should pay attention and learn some things. After 29 years you're still hand delivering roses to work? I'm gonna write that down. That's awesome!
    Russ Lane
    ATX
    "I'm old and I'm slow"