This is my birthday weekend and no, I'm NOT riding my age so don't even suggest it. Maybe I'll be up to it next year since it will be another landmark birthday, like a rite of passage or something. Besides, I'll be 29 again tomorrow. It doesn't help that it's my turn to be glued to my cellphone for the weekend, work related.
My choices are (some out of necessity):
1. Take bike out for a ride
2. Take a drve to LBS to return borrowed bike carrier and look for a new carrier since I just outgrew my 2 bike carrier and need a bigger one.
3. Take bike out for a ride
4. Unpack spare bedroom that I haven't done since I moved 6 months ago and I'll need that room for my son for the next month (or he could unpack the room and use the airbed until he can find the futon)
5. Take bike out for a ride
6. Pick up groceries for the next 2 weeks since I'll have son and granddaughter here next weekend and won't have time to do that
7 Take bike out for a ride
8. Go out and look for N+1 so my son will have his own bike
9. Take bike out for a ride
10. Go into office and get head start on work that I didn't get done this week so I won't be so snarly come Monday and Tuesday
11. Take bike out for a ride
OMG, I'm getting snarly just thinking about I should be doing but taking the bike out seems to be winning out. I guess I engaged my mouth last night without totally thinking things thru. My son is coming home for at least a month. No one has seen him in 6 years. I'm getting my wet noodle ready to beat him with it and I'll pass it on to others afterward. His bike will be the next +1 and how I get it back to Delaware, I'm not really sure. But his will be an used bike. I wonder if my conscious will allow the bike to be a substitute for never buying him a car as a teenager. He is the youngest and the one we didn't get a car as teenager. We learned our lesson with the older kids
Oh, getting time for me to make some decisions for how today will go. I wonder if I can do all of the above in 1 weekend. Now, I'm getting snarly again just thinking.