This thread is directed specifically at those who try to maintain a balanced exercise/nutrition program.
At 72yo, I try (many times I don't succeed, but I try) to have a balanced exercise program.
For me, that is
- a variety of aerobic training activities - swimming, walking, bicycling - of course
- resistance exercise (generally at the max)
- nutrition/body composition (and this is my main failing)
- internal body health (i.e., BP, cholesterol levels, etc.)
- and perhaps one might include emotional/spiritual
So, how about you? What factors do you consider important? How do you go about implementing your efforts?
I am interested in your comments.