Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    4,796
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Three more days...

    and I'll be an official member of this board. Does that also mean I can race in the seniors category?

  2. #2
    In Memory of One Cool Cat Blackberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    My Bikes
    Lemond Victoire, Cannondale.Mountain Bike, two 1980s lugged steel Treks, ancient 1980-something Giant mountain bike converted into a slick tired commuter with mustache handlebars, 1960-something Raleigh Sports
    Posts
    2,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The good news is you can do whatever the hell you want. You're too old to die young and too young to be old. Have fun!

  3. #3
    Huachuca Rider webist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    My Bikes
    Fuji CCR1, Specialized Roubaix
    Posts
    4,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. Can't avoid getting older without availing yourself of a really poor alternative. May as well enjoy it.
    Just Peddlin' Around

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca.
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It means you can officially complain about aches an pains.
    Ride to eat, eat to ride

  5. #5
    Has opinion, will express
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    13,029
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why was this moved when it is obvious that the guy was saying three more days until he turns 50 years of age and becomes an "official" member of the 50+ forum/board?

    A guest appearance only.

  6. #6
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cauze he wasn't technaclly 50, and the rules are for 50+, not almost 50. C'mon mate, you should know that.

  7. #7
    Banned. DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    20,924
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey
    Cauze he wasn't technaclly 50, and the rules are for 50+, not almost 50. C'mon mate, you should know that.
    No, those are NOT the rules.

    Some moderator is going a bit crazy this am!

    I wrote a moderator and also "reported" this post as to why it was moved. Please feel free to do the same.
    Last edited by DnvrFox; 01-25-05 at 07:23 AM.

  8. #8
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DnvrFox
    No, those are NOT the rules.

    Some moderator is going a bit crazy this am!

    I wrote a moderator and also "reported" this post as to why it was moved. Please feel free to do the same.

    Dood... lighten up. It's called humor. Touchy, touchy!

  9. #9
    Banned. DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    20,924
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey
    Dood... lighten up. It's called humor. Touchy, touchy!
    Okay, I am "light." Sorry I didn't recognize your humor. I am a bit "humor impaired."

    Still want the post moved back, though.

  10. #10
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DnvrFox
    Okay, I am "light." Sorry I didn't recognize your humor. I am a bit "humor impaired."

    Still want the post moved back, though.

    'Sokay, I forgot to add the laugh track Have you always been that way or has this curmodgeonly trait been slowly aquired with through the years? Maybe you should consided exploring the possibility of a humor transfusion.

    EDIT: I agree, it should never have been mover. Give some people authority and it goes straight to their head.

  11. #11
    Banned. DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    20,924
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey
    'Sokay, I forgot to add the laugh track Have you always been that way or has this curmodgeonly trait been slowly aquired with through the years? Maybe you should consided exploring the possibility of a humor transfusion.

    EDIT: I agree, it should never have been mover. Give some people authority and it goes straight to their head.
    I practice "curmudgeonliness" and am a charter member of curmudgeons international.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •