Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Fifty Plus (50+) (https://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/)
-   -   The Secret to Achieving Inner Peace (https://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/853208-secret-achieving-inner-peace.html)

Connell 10-18-12 03:55 PM

The Secret to Achieving Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

This morning, I heard a doctor on TV say the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished.

Since then, I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss..

An telum,u blody luvum.!! Xxx

Esteban58 10-18-12 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Connell (Post 14856176)
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

This morning, I heard a doctor on TV say the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished.

Since then, I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss..

An telum,u blody luvum.!! Xxx

oh roflmao... :roflmao:

con 10-18-12 04:20 PM

Now dats some funny chit:lol:

bruce19 10-18-12 04:56 PM

Thanks so much. I going right now to find that 1/2 bottle of Bushmill's.

Rowan 10-18-12 07:01 PM

Now, THAT'S the entertaining type of thread we need in the 50+ forum.

Well done, sir!

David Bierbaum 10-18-12 07:31 PM

The amazing thing is, he typed all that after all his "finishing up!" :D I'm amazed he could even find the keyboard!

2manybikes 10-18-12 07:42 PM

I just emailed it to some friends. I love it.

Allegheny Jet 10-18-12 07:53 PM

Really, really funny!!! Thanks for sharing.

Wildwood 10-18-12 10:53 PM

Inspirational - I've got enough unfinished bottles to last a good many nights. Thanks for the Secret.

Now - what's the hangover cure to resolve the Inner Pieces?

stapfam 10-18-12 11:11 PM

I just hope that Connell didn't try to finish the weekly goal on milage after he had finished that lot.

Bikey Mikey 10-19-12 05:58 AM

Yesssssh, thatsh shunnny fit. *hick*

smoore 10-19-12 10:54 AM

:)

Ron.Zito 10-19-12 11:04 AM

Did you finish it off with a ride?

Retro Grouch 10-19-12 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Connell (Post 14856176)
This morning, I heard a doctor on TV say the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

I once had a friend in Iowa who said it was good life insurance too. Roland would try anything. He and his wife built their entire house with one helper only on the day they pulled the trusses up. Rolands basement was full of half finished projects and he had a stack of plans for future projects he hadn't started yet. He had a half finished cedar strip canoe in his basement with no way of getting it out short of tearing out part of his house's foundation.

Roland tole me that all he had to do was to finish all the projects that he had started and he'd live to be 150.

trackhub 10-19-12 06:02 PM

You Funny!