"I bet German has a word for it. German has a word for everything."

rho
    My Bikes
    Cervelo P1, Time RXRS, De Rosa King RS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol.Thanks for the comment missjean, I believe that most girls out there like motorcycles. I even got a greenlight from the girlfriend hey, she even said it shouldnt be a problem to get the so called n+1 bicycle. Win win ...

Unless she is setting me up and brain washing me in advance. Dear god, girls are so mean.

Ronaldo

My Bikes
    Trek '09 1.5 wsd, Trek '13 Cocoa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rho View Post
    Lol.Thanks for the comment missjean, I believe that most girls out there like motorcycles. I even got a greenlight from the girlfriend hey, she even said it shouldnt be a problem to get the so called n+1 bicycle. Win win ...

Unless she is setting me up and brain washing me in advance. Dear god, girls are so mean.

Ronaldo
    Ronaldo, do not listen the posters here in the "don't ask permission, ask for forgiveness" camp! As a woman, and I won't try to speak for all women, but a good number of us HATE that form of manipulation! Trust me, employ that tactic and she won't go to bed mad, she'll stay up all night plotting her revenge.

My method for upgrading the bike has been this: I bought a used cruiser for $50 and as a direct result, lost 15 lbs. He was impressed, so I bought a better used bike and lost another 20 lbs., tightened up the glutes and built up some quads. Then I casually pondered out loud, "I wonder what would happen if I had a faster bike......." He brought me home a faster bike. I believe he thinks the bikes have been good investments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12