Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    LHT, Trek 1.2, Specialized Roubaix Elite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The heck with this noise. Bring on the Food!!!

Cool, terrible weather. Forecast for next ten days is just as bad. Only lost 7 out of the 20 lbs I wanted to lose by this time. Had over 500 miles outside by this time last year, but only 180 so far this year. Tired of the gym. So the heck with it, I have not hit rock bottom, but aim to get there. Going to the store and getting the ice cream and hot fudge. How about those fudge type cookies like the stripes, grahams and fudge sticks. Some lime soda like green river and make a float. I love jelly beans. And almond joys. Don't bother me till the temp is above 50 and the winds are below 20.

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know the feeling on weight loss. Minimal riding but the gym is paying it's way with the fitness I am retaining and the smaller size in trousers. Set a target to get down to 140lbs from pushing 160. Diet played a lot in that but I am stuck at 145. So bring on the macaroons and pie. Gooseberry crumble tomorrow and the gooseberry's are soaking in Brandy right now.

But no let up in the weather over here either but next week we may lose the rain for a while and the wind May drop. Temp is still below 40f though.
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan