User Tag List

My Bikes
    Trek '09 1.5 wsd, Trek '13 Cocoa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday, Bikey Mikey

...and fellow Taurean! Hope you had a great day!

Semper Fi, A way of life. qcpmsame's Avatar
    My Bikes
    CAAD 10 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Mikey, I hope that you had a great birthday and that your riding is good, best wishes on your Century ride coming up. You are an inspiration to me!!

Bill
    "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13

My Bikes
    2008 Scott CR1 Pro; 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro and 2001 Fasback Comp; 2003 Univega Alpina 700; 2000 Schwinn Super Sport
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday! Now go out and get some 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid and have a party!
    Proud parent of a happy inner child ...
    www.photo395.com

My Bikes
    Diamondback Edgewood LX; Giant Defy 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss kenton View Post
    ...and fellow Taurean! Hope you had a great day!
    Quote Originally Posted by qcpmsame View Post
    Happy Birthday Mikey, I hope that you had a great birthday and that your riding is good, best wishes on your Century ride coming up. You are an inspiration to me!!

Bill
    Wow, thanks! Only did 25 miles on my birthday, not the double nickel(55) as I had a sub assignment. Also, not pushing it too much this week as I have a century(which will double as a ride my age+) on Saturday--hopefully it won't be cancelled, I have bail on participating or run for shelter during--there's a prediction of isolated Thunderstorms(40%) in the areas I'll be riding(Williamsburg(Chickahominy Riverfront Park to Richmond and back) and there isn't much shelter on the ride. I'll have to keep a close eye on the predictions and make a last minute decision as to what I will do. There's something about having Aluminum(or Aluminium for our UK buds) under me and lightening that makes me apprehensive.

Bill, you are an inspiration to me, and many others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Biker395 View Post
    Happy Birthday! Now go out and get some 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid and have a party!
    I'm hoping you mean to get Taurine by eating some nice steak and not ingesting some animal bile.

Party will happen on the 19th to fit many people's schedules.
    Last edited by Bikey Mikey; 05-07-13 at 07:30 AM. Reason: missing parantheses
    Please support diabetics like myself, a red rider, by supporting the American Diabetes Association.
    If you see a Tour de Cure event, consider participating or supporting a Red Rider or other participant.

My nephew's and his two friends' blog about their riding the East Coast, Maine to the Keys:
    http://brobreak.wordpress.com/

My Bikes
    2008 Scott CR1 Pro; 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro and 2001 Fasback Comp; 2003 Univega Alpina 700; 2000 Schwinn Super Sport
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikey Mikey View Post
    I'm hoping you mean to get Taurine by eating some nice steak and not ingesting some animal bile. Party will happen on the 19th to fit many people's schedules.
    I was thinking more in terms of a Vodka Red Bull.
    Proud parent of a happy inner child ...
    www.photo395.com