Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Fifty Plus (50+) (http://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/)
-   -   ANDIAMO! Briefs. (http://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/959985-andiamo-briefs.html)

Louis Le Tour 07-18-14 12:31 PM

ANDIAMO! Briefs.
 
Today was the day to try out a new underwear garment and the ANDIAMO! brief is the item. For the life of me I felt like I was wearing women's panties!!:o However, I'm pleased to report they ARE an improvement over the cotton briefs I'd been wearing. So, I'm giving them my recommendation, for what it's worth.

David Bierbaum 07-18-14 12:38 PM

The most disturbing part of your post, is that you know how it feels to wear women's panties...

linnefaulk 07-18-14 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Bierbaum (Post 16951402)
The most disturbing part of your post, is that you know how it feels to wear women's panties...

:roflmao2:

They do make women's panties so perhaps your were wearing some. ;)

bikepro 07-18-14 01:45 PM

I hope you're not saying you wear underwear under your cycling shorts. I hope that's not what you're saying . . . any kind of underwear.

TromboneAl 07-18-14 02:05 PM

Anyone who says "Pics or it didn't happen" will be banned.

Gerryattrick 07-18-14 02:15 PM

You clearly should wear them over your tights like Superman (or Wonderwoman), whichever floats your boat.

RonH 07-18-14 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikepro (Post 16951658)
I hope you're not saying you wear underwear under your cycling shorts. I hope that's not what you're saying . . . any kind of underwear.

+1000

OldTryGuy 07-18-14 05:05 PM

Either way, don't forget some Chamois buttr'.

lphilpot 07-18-14 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TromboneAl (Post 16951732)
Anyone who says "Pics or it didn't happen" will be banned.

+1,000,000 :)

Louis Le Tour 07-18-14 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Bierbaum (Post 16951402)
The most disturbing part of your post, is that you know how it feels to wear women's panties...

AAAARGH! Ya undone me!!

Louis Le Tour 07-18-14 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikepro (Post 16951658)
I hope you're not saying you wear underwear under your cycling shorts. I hope that's not what you're saying . . . any kind of underwear.

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying and it's comfortable too.

DnvrFox 07-19-14 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louis Le Tour (Post 16952965)
That's EXACTLY what I'm saying and it's comfortable too.

I fought that battle for years, wearing something under my bibs, and - well - I now wear nothing under my bibs - the same as I wear nothing under my swimsuit. Since I do a lot of swimming, and hate the drag of one one of those canvas "swim suit" monstrosities, I wear these. Very comfortable, hide what needs to be hidden.

http://origin-new.swimoutlet.com/pho...9x292-AUTO.jpg

Same with my bibs. Nothing under them.

fietsbob 07-19-14 08:42 AM

For non ambitious distances , there are un padded wicking poly Briefs ..
I got some for touring as a quick was dry option for walking around towns
see Museums and historical building sites , pre columbian..

RoadTire 07-19-14 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Bierbaum (Post 16951402)
The most disturbing part of your post, is that you know how it feels to wear women's panties...

:roflmao2:

Louis, you kinda stepped in it this time. Thanks for the info and entertainment. :thumb:

On a serious note, I have a couple different kind of stretchy nylon-something underwear for backpacking: briefs and longer legged ones. They are remarkably comfortable.

bikepro 07-19-14 04:27 PM

A refresher from the past is needed: http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/40033-...wear-nazi.html

DnvrFox 07-19-14 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikepro (Post 16954776)
A refresher from the past is needed: http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/40033-...wear-nazi.html

The Underwear Nazi and I had many facetious exchanges. However, we discovered that our tongue-in-cheek discussions were taken rather seriously by some folks, and things got out of hand, and we stopped. Somewhere along the way I was told who the UN was, and I promptly forgot (well, in your 70's, almost everything is promptly forgotten). Then I was told that the UN had left the forum.

However, it was someone with a double identity, and the forum mods were aware of this, as I understand it.

bikepro 07-19-14 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DnvrFox (Post 16955336)
The Underwear Nazi and I had many facetious exchanges. However, we discovered that our tongue-in-cheek discussions were taken rather seriously by some folks, and things got out of hand, and we stopped. Somewhere along the way I was told who the UN was, and I promptly forgot (well, in your 70's, almost everything is promptly forgotten). Then I was told that the UN had left the forum.

However, it was someone with a double identity, and the forum mods were aware of this, as I understand it.

Reading the entire thread, there is a lot a really funny stuff in there. It's too bad too many have no sense of humor these days. Oh well.

DnvrFox 07-19-14 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikepro (Post 16955368)
Reading the entire thread, there is a lot a really funny stuff in there. It's too bad too many have no sense of humor these days. Oh well.

There were numerous threads between me and UN. I have learned that some folks have senses of humor far different from mine (or perhaps none at all). I tend to be very tongue-in-cheek, and folks take me seriously, and I have to watch myself. Others end up on my ignore list.

Louis Le Tour 07-20-14 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadTire (Post 16953801)
:roflmao2:

Louis, you kinda stepped in it this time. Thanks for the info and entertainment. :thumb:

On a serious note, I have a couple different kind of stretchy nylon-something underwear for backpacking: briefs and longer legged ones. They are remarkably comfortable.

So, do they feel like you're wearing women's............................OH NEVER MIND!!:p

Wildwood 07-25-14 02:35 PM

Sometimes less is more. But I did not read the Underwear Nazi thread.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:07 PM.